Global Warming Scam

by read good books 105 Replies latest social current

• Bubblie
    Bubblie

Have you seen the movie Kilowatt Ours? It was on PBS tonight all about making electricity, mountain tops disappearing, childhood asthma, and global climate change. I should have posted this earlier if you are in a different time zone maybe you can catch it. Sometimes, you can get it again on the weekend. I believe it is not a scam.

Kit

• Gregor
    Gregor

The subject of Global Warming seems to be acting like a hot compress on Bestys boil, bringing all the nasty stuff to the surface. I think all he needs is a good squeeze.

Seriously, Besty, do you feel it is important to bully everyone to your way of thinking? What is it with your ridiculous objection to cut and paste? Once again, this is a JW chat room. What is it you want besides a place to dump your apparent frustrations? You haven't changed my opinion on the subject, just reinforced my feeling that the GW believers are motivated by arrogance more than a real concern that we are all going to drown when the ice melts.

• besty
    besty

No objection to cut and paste Gregor. Here's an example:

Don't cut and paste 'stuff' you are not prepared to substantiate. End of lesson.

Get the point?

My objection is to the absolute absence of the discussion you crave, in favor of apparently random cutting and pasting which said paster totally refuses to substantiate or otherwise meaningfully discuss. And then finally admits to the article being 'not very credible'.

Changing your opinion is important but not essential - you are the vehicle for the other 1000 people who have read this thread to make their own mind up using facts not media spin.

• John Doe
    John Doe
    Changing your opinion is important but not essential - you are the vehicle for the other 1000 people who have read this thread to make their own mind up using facts not media spin.

How cute--you think you've had a discussion about facts. Should I call you Barney?

• besty
    besty

John Doe - you have been found out on this thread as a bullshit cut and paster - do the world a favor and go donate the maximum 8 pints.

• John Doe
    John Doe

It's funny how you think people are taking you seriously besty.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit