So I told him I am moving out...

by WuzLovesDubs 33 Replies latest jw friends

• Amha·’aret
    Amha·’aret

You know if a dub had a found the perfect house like you have in those circumstances, they'd call it a blessing from Jehovah!

All the best as you move on in your life.

Am.

• WuzLovesDubs
    WuzLovesDubs

I know it seems "fast" but the whole thing has been in my head for a very long time. I just said it out loud finally is all. It was the same thing with leaving the JWs, I was gone a long long time before I physically hit the door. It was like Hotel California..you can check out but you cannot leave. He checked out of the marriage a long time ago...and never left.

I figured it would take a while to find a place too...but I have such a great feeling about this place that I think I will regret it if I dont act.

I was divorced before...twice. And I had regrets both of those times. Kind of a buyers remorse thing. But it was definitely the best for me. You have expectations and the death of those expectations requires some mourning time. I did write to him since he doesnt seem to want to ever TALK and told him what my plans were and what I thought I would need and the timing and everything and said I wanted to work TOGETHER on this so that we can all be accommodated. So we will see if he bothers. He works for his brother in law and with his sister. The two of THEM went through a NASSSSSTY divorce proceeding a couple years ago with physical, mental emotional abuse and adultery flying from both sides. They have two very small children and own the business my husband works in and she had moved out and moved into a very expensive three story townhouse on the ocean and got a very high end attorney and they spent a FORTUNE. Then ended up back together...because the divorce never happened. I dont want all that drama. I just want out. Im not out to destroy him, make him lose his house, or job or whatever...Im content with having enough to live on and maybe some to save. At this point anyway. :)

Im afraid of what his woman hating relatives are gonna advise him to do.

I will let you know.

• WuzLovesDubs
    WuzLovesDubs

Amha LOLOL! Yes they would!!

• wha happened?
    wha happened?

he will receive all the consilation in the world at the KH. Satan has a hold on u according to them. It's all so silly to me now. Stay strong and focused. It's the rest of your life now

• hihopes2008
    hihopes2008

MORE POWER TO YA!!!!!!!

• Satanus
    Satanus

Sounds like this was overdue.

S

• StAnn
    StAnn

WUZ, I don't know how old your children are. Any young enough for custody to be an issue?

Serena

• oompa
    oompa

Can i move in?...i am as good a wife as [email protected]

• truthsetsonefree
    truthsetsonefree
    it will be one of the hardest things you'll ever do, but you will open up your life to endless possibilities.

This about sums it up. I remember my ex's flatline responses to just about everything. I'm so glad I followed through when she again proposed divorce. I have happiness, money, my daughter, possibility of future relationships, women who like me, travel, a full and rich life giving to others yet not robbing myself to give. It doesn't get much better than this. Funny divorces often show up where the problems were in the marriage. My ex still has the same problems that she thought I was causing. I can only hope that she figures things out.

Wuzlovesdubs, good luck to you and yours. PM if you ever feel you need any support on divorce, custody and such. JWs can be a nasty lot once they realize that the other mate may allow blood transfusions and won't be raising the kids as dubs.

Isaac

• cognizant dissident
    cognizant dissident

I think you are married to my husband's identical twin.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit