Guide to the UK for Americans

by besty 90 Replies latest jw friends

• Sad emo
    Sad emo
    Stay away from the beaches. Rumor has it that there are scantily clad British women there.

It's not those you need to avoid - its all the sewage and nuclear waste that washes back up there after it gets dumped a mile offshore LOL!

• aligot ripounsous
    aligot ripounsous

its all the sewage and nuclear waste that washes back up there after it gets dumped a mile offshore LOL!

No worries, EDF is going to fix that up.

• hamilcarr
    hamilcarr

The French and Germans alternately tried to control Europe by military conquest, they now realize it is easier to do through the EU. Joining the EU to place one's nation under their thumb.

That explains why the EU's operating language is German.

• llbh
    llbh

That explains why the EU's operating language is German. er no actually , it used to be French, but now is English, sorry aligot.

I do agree 100% that Britain should be at the heart of a strong Europe. Airbus is great success story imo, it has come from nowhere to overtake Boeing in 30 or so years, this is amazing.

David

• sweetface2233
    sweetface2233

I was hoping that this would be helpful for my upcoming trip to London, but it seemed to have confuse the people who live there....YIKES

• free2think
    free2think
    I was hoping that this would be helpful for my upcoming trip to London, but it seemed to have confuse the people who live there....YIKES

LOL stick with me Sweetface, we'll be good.

I tihnk 'they' are just trying to mess with us.

• besty
    besty

I will create a new thread called 'Guide to London for Americans'

• BurnTheShips
    BurnTheShips
    Airbus is great success story imo, it has come from nowhere to overtake Boeing in 30 or so years, this is amazing.

Massive subsidies. But they are great aircraft.

BTS

• free2think
    free2think
    I will create a new thread called 'Guide to London for Americans'

That sounds like a great idea.

• RubaDub
    RubaDub

The one thing that sticks in my mind is the nearly raw bacon that they serve for breakfast.

Rub a Dub

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit