What's Your Favorite Breakfast Consist Of?

by minimus 56 Replies latest jw friends

• JWdaughter
    JWdaughter

Bacon, XXcrispy

small cheddar Cheese Omelet

cottage fried potatoes

English muffin if I have any room left

Or

Oatmeal with raisins, apples and a little butter (this is to taste good, nutrition is just a bonus)

Bacon(I could add that to any meal and it would work)

Or

scrambled egg and cheese on a Kaiser roll

COFFEE

Hmmm. I really like breakfast the best of any meal. Dinner is an easier answer.

• crapola
    crapola

I love eggs, not to runny though, crispy bacon, hot biscuits, strawberry jam, and lots of strong coffee. If there's room left 2 pancakes with maple syrup!!!

If I'm in a hurry there Eggo's new toaster strudels in strawberry or cinnamon that are very good. But I always start my day with coffee.

• Lady Lee
    Lady Lee

I love breakfast too. Every morning summer and winter I have a bowl of Red River cereal - you have to cook it and is made of oats, rye and flax seeds.

Later on in the day I will often have a second breakfast, sometimes for lunch and other times for supper. That is often a fried egg sandwich or a poached egg. Sometimes a toasted peanut butter, jam and banana, or French toast made with homemade raisin bread

• White Dove
    White Dove

Satan,

I'm in Delaware. I suspect that you are sending us that frigid air. Thanx May you be forced to eat runny eggs!

• stillajwexelder
    stillajwexelder

Minimus you are correct. It is one reason why I know there is still a god- the smell and tatse of bacon. A good breakfast must have bacon as a key ingredient - preferably about 6 rashers. A few eggs but as I reside in the midwest rather than English muffins- bisuits and gravy (sausage gravy of course) goes with it. Fresh OJ and coffee and we are all good and there must be a god. BTW it is one reason why I would make alousy Jew or Muslim

• beksbks
    beksbks

My favorite is a smoothie of my own making, yummmmmmm! Or my whole grain pancakes with warm berries and maple syrup.

• Priest73
    Priest73
    My favorite is a smoothie of my own making, yummmmmmm! Or my whole grain pancakes with warm berries and maple syrup.

Beks! I'm a smoothie Whore!!! I make them myself as well. That's what I make for lunch almost everyday (lately that is)

• PEC
    PEC

Cold leftover pizza.

Philip

• beksbks
    beksbks

What's your recipe Padre??

Mine is half cup vanilla soy milk, half cup plain yogurt, one scoop protein powder, a tablespoon of flax seed meal, and whatever frozen fruit I have. My fave is a combo of strawberries, blueberries and dark sweet cherries. Whooooooooot!

• jaguarbass
    jaguarbass

Today, I had 2 eggs over easy,

Bacon soft.

Homefries and

Rye toast.

Coffee and water.

I usually have that once a week.

And I only eat breakfast once a week.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest