What's Your Favorite Breakfast Consist Of?

by minimus 56 Replies latest jw friends

• Leolaia
    Leolaia

My favorite:

Eggs benedict, with hash on the side.

I also love:

Portuguese sausage (linguiça), with two eggs over easy on top of rice, with a toasted buttered slice of Portuguese sweet bread (paõ doce) on the side. Yum!

Yesterday I had mesquite flour pancakes, which were quite good.

• watson
    watson

Bacon that is so light and crisp that it melts in your mouth. Hotcakes with real butter, and too much maple syrup. 2 eggs over easy.

It's ok if the egg yolks run into the maple syrup.

Hot coffee, small glass of milk.

That'll do it!

• watson
    watson

I'm surprised that Beks doesn't prefer "buckwheat" pancakes......jeez, a smoothie....come on guys.

• wha happened?
    wha happened?

soul food. Juevos rancheros

• hamsterbait
    hamsterbait

It is definitely NOT my usual porage, an egg, metformin, beta blockers, anti-inflammatories and a vitamin pill.

Eggs, bacon, english sausage, fried bread, mushrooms (all fried in bacon fat)

toast with butter, marmalade, and a strong Latte with caramel and loads of sugar.

HB

• hamsterbait
    hamsterbait

Lay-Dee Lee!!

I am shocked that you can be so pervily self-indulgent, and call yourself

a mental health professional!!!!!!

Unless you mean mental in the British sense.

You are a Health professional who happens to be mental, too!

Just teasing. I loves me food too....

HB

• stillajwexelder
    stillajwexelder

fried bread, mushrooms (all fried in bacon fat) ABSOLUTELY

• Sparkplug
    Sparkplug

Coffee. Sumatra ground up turkish style and let drip slowly. Such as is found here http://www.ineedcoffee.com/04/vietnamese/ or...into a French Press. Lots of cream and dark chocolate. Poured over ice. Heaven. That and a hot hunky on a Sundaa Morning is the perfect day. So seeing I don't have one...I just sip the other.

• DocBob
    DocBob

Mexican Mashed Meal at the Friendly Toast in Portsmouth NH. Spicy mashed potatos, chorizo, a couple of eggs, topped with chipotle sauce. It's a heart attack on a plate. My wife and I get one and split it.

Biscuits and gravy is a close second.

• minimus
    minimus

Well, I had a DELICIOUS (correct spelling this time) breakfast yesterday at 2:30 p.m. in Boston at Pour House on Boylston St. My gf and I had blueberry pancakes. I haven't had pancakes in years! 2 eggs cooked over easy, English muffins, homefies, thick crisp bacon, sausages and ham! We washed it down with coffee and Mimosas!!!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit