What's Your Favorite Breakfast Consist Of?

by minimus 56 Replies latest jw friends

• minimus
    minimus

I LOVE BREAKFAST! And Sunday is usually a laid back day to enjoy a good breakfast. Here's what I want tommorrow. 2 eggs over easy with crisp bacon, home fries and English muffins, grilled. For beverages, a large milk and a glass of fresh squeezed OJ with pulp. YUM!

• asilentone
    asilentone

IHOP Omlettes and Fruits on the side.

• minimus
    minimus

I like Greek feta omlettes too.

I like breakfast so much, that I've had it for supper many times. (And I probably eat breakfast 2 or 3 times a month).

• rebel8
    rebel8

My fave meal too.....

Either an over medium fried egg on warm refried beans, warm tortilla, and tomatillo chile sauce......or crepes suzette....or whole grain waffles with raspberries, pure maple syrup, and a dollop of mascarpone.....any of the above with a double espresso.

Damn! Now I'm hungry.

• minimus
    minimus

Blueberry pancakes are wonderful!

• Finally-Free
    Finally-Free

Breakfast is my favourite meal. Today I had OJ with pulp, coffee, 3 eggs over well, home fries, and homemade sausages. Tomorrow I'll have the OJ, coffee, sausages, and whole wheat waffles with maple syrup.

W

• minimus
    minimus

ff, yum

• minimus
    minimus

Smoked thick ham is delecious too.

• White Dove
    White Dove

Favorite b-fast: 2 sunnyside up and runny eggs, two toasts for dipping in the eggs, hashbrowns or homefries, and lots of coffee. Blueberry pancakes are wonderful, too!

Am I the only one on this planet that likes runny eggs, whites and yokes?

• White Dove
    White Dove

Oh, and I just love sausage links dipped in maple syrup, scrapple thinly sliced and cooked to a crisp and dipped in egg yoke

I think my unique tastes in eggs are going to give me away

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit