What are the greatest evidences that the deluge never happened?

by Newborn 77 Replies latest jw friends

• middleman
    middleman

Of course a worldwide flood happened.....we have MANY eyewitness accounts of that.

• drwtsn32
    drwtsn32
    Of course a worldwide flood happened.....we have MANY eyewitness accounts of that.

Hehehe... oh man, good one!

Oh wait, you serious?

• Leolaia
    Leolaia

*** kp p. 22 “They Took No Note” ***

Was There Really a Global Flood?

Many critics say No. But the Bible says Yes.

Jesus Christ himself spoke of it, and he was alive when it occurred, viewing it from the heavens.

Well, I guess that settles it!!

• Homerovah the Almighty
    Homerovah the Almighty

The Bible really should be named " Chronicles of Human Ignorance " to be honest and truthful.

I'll e-mail that sugestion to HQ of the WTS.

• hooberus
    hooberus

If someone made a list of "the greatest evidences that evolution never happened" and had never spent much time in the in the professional evolutionary literature on those points, they would be given stern lectures on "speaking on subjects without proper study" by the atheists /other evolutionists here.

Yet when it comes to atheists/ evolutionists speaking on creationism and the flood . . .

• besty
    besty
    Jesus Christ himself spoke of it, and he was alive when it occurred, viewing it from the heavens

that is he could view it once the dang canopy got out the way.....

• sir82
    sir82

If someone made a list of "the greatest evidences that evolution never happened" and had never spent much time in the in the professional evolutionary literature on those points, they would be given stern lectures on "speaking on subjects without proper study" by the atheists /other evolutionists here.

Seems to imply that there is "professional deluge literature" out there somewhere.

I'd like to see that!

• drwtsn32
    drwtsn32

That's right. And the experts that can speak on whether or not a global deluge happened are not creationists or theologians, but rather experts in geology and other earth sciences.

• easyreader1970
    easyreader1970

This topic reminds me of a Watchtower article from last year where they said that science, when it disagrees with the Bible Watchtower Bible and Tract Society, is wrong. Period. It may be correct or believable in every other way, but if opposes something published by the Organization, science is always trumped.

er

• drwtsn32
    drwtsn32

Yeah, that's right. See they are working backwards compared to normal science. The conclusion is known and fixed: the flood happened literally just like the Bible says. So all evidence must fit it. Anything that disagrees must be wrong.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit