God punishes to the 3rd and 4th Generation! How nice!

by Number1Anarchist 160 Replies latest watchtower bible

• Number1Anarchist
    Number1Anarchist
    Exodus 20:13 (King James Version)

13 Thou shalt not kill.

Exodus 20:13 (21st Century King James Version)

13 "Thou shalt not kill.

Exodus 20:13 (American Standard Version)

13 Thou shalt not kill.

Exodus 20:13 (Darby Translation)

13 Thou shalt not kill.

• Perry
    Perry

Perhaps that is due to their irrelevance.

And that relvance is determined by your own perceptions? Are your perceptions true?

• DaCheech
    DaCheech

the god of the bible is sick!

• Perry
    Perry

Anarchy,

You should know that shortly after Noah and his family left the ark, God ordained capital punishment for murderers (Genesis 9:5-6).

Capital punishment requires a human government agency to investigate the murder, and then apprehend and try the murderer, and administer the sentence of execution. God commanded that the murderer’s blood be shed by mankind. Thus, when God ordained capital punishment, He thereby instituted human government as a further restraint against the lawless rebellion of mankind. In Romans 13:1-7 the Apostle Paul indicated that human governmental authority derives its existence from God, that it was ordained for the purpose of restraining evil, and that it functions as the minister of God when it administers capital punishment.

So yes, do not kill . But just in the off chance that someone else may not live by that ... well you know the rest.

• Number1Anarchist
    Number1Anarchist

The three demensional house, Guy holding a banana and crazy 3 dimensional photo you added to this thread answers how irrelevant your thinking is!

Keep dodging you look like a pathetic fool!

Shouldn't you be searching for more crosses inside black holes?

• Number1Anarchist
    Number1Anarchist

Oh ya that guy gathering sticks was a real threat to the congregation. Had to have him killed!

I guess you only read what you write and not what other people write because even people with a small brain would know that you don't kill someone for gathering sticks. You would because you're a lunatic!

Let the punishment fit the crime!

• Perry
    Perry

I see that I have asked all the wrong questions AGAIN!

Give me another chance. I'll be good next time I promise. Don't disfellowship meeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee.

• Perry
    Perry

Now correct me if I am wrong here: But didn't the entire nation of Israel enter into a binding agreement with God? Maybe, there was more to the picture than just sticks. Maybe, the accusation of killing for sticks is wrong. Maybe it was the person's choice to die because he chose not to believe God... kinda like Eve chose not to believe God.

Maybe, God is Pro-Choice?

Are you pro-choice Anarchy. With a name like that I would assume that you are all for choices.

• Number1Anarchist
    Number1Anarchist

Speculate all you want perry that's what Christianity is all about!

PRo-choice. Last time i checked men cannot get pregnant? That's a choice i will never have to make!

You hijack a thread and change the subject. How rediculous are you going to get?

Why don't you start your own thread that would be nice!

• Perry
    Perry

Anarchy,

You start a thread blaspheming God with demonstratably false accuations that would offend billions of your fellow humans on this planet and get upset when those accuations and underlying reasoning is probed a little with simple questions?

C'mon fess up. Did you used to be an elder?

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit