My JW Dad forwarded me this, your thoughts please?

by asilentone 37 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• Homerovah the Almighty
    Homerovah the Almighty

Yes the WTS will take advantage of the naivety and innocence of children to support themselves , in actuality they are the easiest to manipulate.

I wonder what her essay would be like if she were to write her experience of seeing all that would happen at Armageddon .

All of those those dead people dead or dieing all the suffering, now that would make for an interesting essay wouldn't ?

• jws
    jws

What riduculous things I used to believe. A lion is supposed to eat straw? Exactly what are those long sharp teeth and powerful hind legs supposed to do then? And why be colored like the savannah grass if you're only going to eat it? Wouldn't a muscular animal like that have a large protien requirement that straw wouldn't exactly quench? Wouldn't all of those animals eating straw kind of deplete the vegetation?

There's no concept of an eco-system. What's going to control the rat or rabbit population? What's going to devour dead animals? Or are they all supposed to live forever and not reproduce either?

• flipper
    flipper

What Loubelle said . Vomit. Really when you think about it all the little children of the other religions believing in Santa has more of a huggy, warm feeling to it. Can't believe I bought into the " play upon the hole of the cobra " $hit for so many years

• parakeet
    parakeet

Ah, every time I read a thread like this, I remember my biggest disappointment when I left the dubs -- that I would never, ever have my own pet parasitic intestinal worm. Sniff .... sniff .... trembling lips. Excuse me, I have to wipe away some tears now.

• Twitch
    Twitch

I want my own dinosour. I'll train it to eat all the panthers.

And I thought I was the only one!!

;)

lmao

• Farkel
    Farkel

The NWT covers started out as green because the WTS had a surplus of ink leftover in that color. That's what I was told, anyway. It makes sense. Cheap bastards!

Farkel

• momzcrazy
    momzcrazy

It kind of reminds me of the new Disney movie Enchanted. A fairy tale.

If you still choose to believe in going to heaven, I love the depiction in What Dreams May Come.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Zno7UyKs2J8

• cameo-d
    cameo-d

This was posted on JWD (JWN) in 2002.

http://www.jehovahs-witness.net/watchtower/beliefs/38100/1/A-Paradise-Story-And-Ruminations

Good catch, Blondie!

The letter is an exact repeat from JWD 2002.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit