My JW Dad forwarded me this, your thoughts please?

by asilentone 37 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• asilentone
    asilentone

A%20Preview%20of%20the%20new%20order[1].pdf

If someone can make it clickable or print it out here, I will appreciate it. Thanks!

• asilentone
    asilentone

It is about a JW teenager sister that wrote an essay on "Five Hundred Years from now" at her high school in Australia. If someone else can print it out here, please do so. Thank you!

• asilentone
    asilentone

I am going to sign off for now.

• beksbks
    beksbks

Asilentone, I tried to get to it, but there is something wrong with the link. Try again?

• asilentone
    asilentone

beks, you have PM.

• beksbks
    beksbks

You now have a PM too

• beksbks
    beksbks

A teenage sister was asked to write an essay on "Five Hundred Years from Now" at Dingurra High School, Victoria, Australia. After writing it, she was called to the office over the public address system. She had been given top marks for her essay, and was requested to leave her essay book for the teachers to read.

"A Preview of the New Order"

Opening my eyes, I stared around and tried to remember where I was. Yes, now I remembered, but this last scene was different…a car speeding toward me, the crash…the sudden agonizing pain…and the weakness. Puzzled, I looked around. Warm sunlight filtered through the trees, casting long shadows into the shade of each other. And, I noticed some animals watching me from surrounding trees.

The scene was peaceful, and I stood up to search my body for any sign of the accident. No scars, no scratches to be seen. Cars and lorries, houses and people were nowhere in sight. The desire to discover more of my surroundings now urged me to leave the little glade. Beyond the bordering trees extended a large park

-

like area and in the distance I could see people.

Eager to find out more about my surroundings, I hurried toward them and had nearly reached them when a huge golden form sprang from the lush green grass and knocked me down. With a scream of horror, I tried to push the lion away from me. Instead of clawing me to death as I expected he would, he did little else than place a velvety paw on my stomach and lick my face.

The people by this time had reached me and laughingly called to lion away. Still shaking, I was helped to my feet by a very pretty young lady who apologized for the lion’s behavior. "He’s always like that in the morning", she explained. The people introduced themselves, then one asked, "where are you from, I think you’re new here?" "I don’t know where I am" I replied. "You see, the last thing I remember is being involved in an accident." "Perhaps I can help you", said one of the women, drawing out a yellow book from the pocket of her bright floral gown. "Your name?" I gave her my name and after checking the book she led me over to a small path. Many people were gathered here busily planting vegetables.

Astonished, I watched as a small child led a panther among the planters and then stepped to pick up a cobra which lay in its path. I tried to shout a warning but the child had already picked up the snake. My guide laughed, "it won’t hurt him…ook I’ll show you why." The girl pulled out a green book which I instantly recognized as the Bible and turned to the book of Isaiah, chapter 11, verses 6

-

11. "See here in verse 6 …in part it says ‘and the wolf will actually reside for awhile with the kid and maned young lion… and in verse 7, ‘and even the lion will eat straw just like the bull, and they will not do any harm or cause any ruin…" But how long has this been going on?" I asked in astonishment. Smiling my guide told me to sit down on the grass. Obediently I took my seat and nervously eyed the lion that had ambled over and sat down beside me.

• beksbks
    beksbks

I would say this is the childish dream many of us have had most of our lives. Sigh

• crazyblondeb
    crazyblondeb

I remember something like that 25 years ago.........that's a really old story.

• LouBelle
    LouBelle

VOMIT

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit