Gents, now you pls explain...

by Newborn 62 Replies latest jw friends

• Caedes
    Caedes

No, what I am saying is that talking to your prospective partner and discussing your relationship (both physical and mental) would be a much more honest approach.

Thanks for the suggestion that I manipulate women into having sex, nice, you couldn't be further from the truth if you tried.

To put it another way if after seeing someone for a while she told me that she had been avoiding sex in order to test my commitment to her and any potential relationship then I would no longer be interested and it would have nothing to do with not getting laid.

Did I suggest that anyone should not be cautious with who they sleep with? No, quite the opposite. But, this is about communication and trust and starting a relationship on the basis you suggest is unlikely to end well.

I guess two people discussing things like adults is a new thing?!

• FlyingHighNow
    FlyingHighNow

I would not date someone I couldn't discuss something as precious as sex with. A woman can get pregnant. Your condom can break. Her pills might fail. Your lady is being protective of herself and any future children by being sure of your committment to her. If you wanted to know how she felt about those things, you could have asked her upfront.

• Caedes
    Caedes

Well, your plan to not have sex with a prospective partner until they had 'proved' their commitment to you isn't going to work if you discuss this plan. Assuming that I am shallow enough to only be interested in sex and you tell me your cunning plan to weed out anyone like myself I can then just string you along until I get the nookie!

You do realise that I am playing devils advocate, right? I am merely trying to point out to you the shallowness and ineffectiveness of your plan.

• Finally-Free
    Finally-Free

All of this back and forth about sex is getting me all excited about having a peanut butter sandwich. It's much less complicated.

W

• Mr. Majestic
    Mr. Majestic
    All of this back and forth about sex is getting me all excited about having a peanut butter sandwich. It's much less complicated.

Now what part of the anatomy are you going to eat that sandwich off first FF…? And does that mean that you are going to smear that lovely peanut butter all over certain areas and then indulge..??

Just love your style……

• FlyingHighNow
    FlyingHighNow

You do realise that I am playing devils advocate, right? I am merely trying to point out to you the shallowness and ineffectiveness of your plan.

I don't have this plan. You said your girlfriend had this plan and didn't discuss it with you "upfront." I said to you to ask a lady how she feels about sex and when it should happen if you want to know these things.

My free spirited hippie days are long since gone. Something more than delicious, passionate kissing isn't going to happen with someone I don't feel very strongly for and vice versa. I am 50 years old, I can spot a "stringer" fairly easily. I will also tell any man: I don't date! I will be your friend. If a good frienship develops, then I might consider romance. Romance may or may not lead to a physical relationship. I am very selective and careful who I am intimate with. A guy is going to know this up front. It won't bother me at all if he says that he doesn't want to go out with me. I'd rather him move on to someone else. I am too old and don't have the time for poor quality relationships. I'd rather have good platonic friendships than sex with someone unworthy of my time and attention.

• Finally-Free
    Finally-Free

And does that mean that you are going to smear that lovely peanut butter all over certain areas and then indulge..??

Hmmmm, this is a sensitive area. Jam or honey? Smooth or crunchy? White bread or whole wheat? It's best for all involved parties to meet beforehand with lawyers, negotiate terms and conditions, and sign an agreement (in triplicate) and get it properly notarized.

W

• Mr. Majestic
    Mr. Majestic
    Hmmmm, this is a sensitive area. Jam or honey? Smooth or crunchy? White bread or whole wheat? It's best for all involved parties to meet beforehand with lawyers, negotiate terms and conditions, and sign an agreement (in triplicate) and get it properly notarized.

Or you could just sit there with a spoon seductively playing with the jar of honey and see if you could scheme your way in while playing on her weaknesses. That’s always fun and a lot less legalistic….

It’s only a matter of time before they succumb…..

Oh god..!! Now I’m getting excited…. Damn you FF….!! Now look what you’ve started….!!

• caliber
    caliber

A woman can get pregnant. Your condom can break. Her pills might fail. Your lady is being protective of herself and any future children by being sure of your commitment to her
    If a good friendship develops, then I might consider romance. Romance may or may not lead to a physical relationship. I am very selective and careful who I am intimate with

I merely commented on your gamesmanship

Using your head and common sense is not "playing head games " ..it's just using your head........ period. !!!!!!!

Don't ever underestimate the words of a wise women... in the end all will benefit .

Caliber

• FlyingHighNow
    FlyingHighNow

Thank you, Cal.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit