Gents, now you pls explain...

by Newborn 62 Replies latest jw friends

• undercover
    undercover
    why certain/many, guys, goes silent on you when it feels good (and after being intimate) and leave us women feel abandoned, like a question mark, like a fool and desperate when trying to get hold of you and ask why?
    I mean it's fine if you need time etc but pls then just let us know when we'll hear back from you. Waiting is horrible.

Well, if you do want to hear from him again, I'll say this much....don't bug the shit out of him. If he thinks you're latching on too quick, he'll take off and that'll be that...

If he likes you, he'll contact you. There are no rules on timelines or anything.

If you haven't heard from him in awhile (not the next day or so), it's okay to leave a message or text or whatever...but don't pressure. Just keep it light-hearted and easy going and don't keep leaving messages. Once is enough. If he doesn't respond after that...then you don't need words to tell you what he's thinking...

• Elsewhere
    Elsewhere

> Well, if you do want to hear from him again, I'll say this much....don't bug the shit out of him. If he thinks you're latching on too quick, he'll take off and that'll be that...

You hit the nail on the head!

Ladies, if you want to run off a guy, just do what he just said and the guy will *POOF!* disappear.

Men must be eased into a life of servitude, foot rubs and changing diapers. Like the old "boil a frog" story.

• slimboyfat
    slimboyfat

Hey did someone already suggest Newborn and Elsewhere dating each other? Maybe they are already dating and don't know it.

• Elsewhere
    Elsewhere

> Hey did someone already suggest Newborn and Elsewhere dating each other...

Holy Crap! Newborn? That you?????

Ok newborn... describe just how awsome I look and we'll see if it's us.

• beksbks
    beksbks
    A lot of guys see the "intimacy" as the finish-line in a race. They're pushing and pushing towards the finish line and it's an effort.

That's why I say get the sex out of the way first thing. Then you don't have to play the game.

• FlyingHighNow
    FlyingHighNow
    If dating is supposed to be like this - I don't know if I want it. My poor heart is fragile.Newborn

That's why I don't date.

Here's an important lesson for women: when you are making a decision about whether or not to be intimate with a man, keep in mind that a lot of men will drop you like a hot potato if you do that too soon. No matter how tempting it is, wait it out. If he isn't in it for the right reasons, he'll make it clear to you and you'll at least come out of it with your dignity and you won't need to go get tested for STD's.

• beksbks
    beksbks

What does that have to do with your dignity? If he's only sticking around for sex, you might end up wasting months on a loser. There's not much dignity in that. If the drop you like a hot potato, at least you can kick him to the curb before you get your heart involved.

• Elsewhere
    Elsewhere

That's right Beksbks... Put Out and Find Out!

• John Doe
    John Doe

There are a few simple facts in life. One of them is that guys like a challenge. Reminds me a t shirt I saw the other day--"you had me at 'hell no!'"

• FlyingHighNow
    FlyingHighNow
    What does that have to do with your dignity? If he's only sticking around for sex, you might end up wasting months on a loser. There's not much dignity in that. If the drop you like a hot potato, at least you can kick him to the curb before you get your heart involved.

I think you missed the point, Beks. If you give a guy sex when you have only been a date or two, and he dumps you, you can be left feeling used and tossed aside. This is assuming you were looking for more than sex. Generally, a guy who just wants to get laid won't hang around after the first three dates if all he's interested in is sex. If he books it and you didn't sleep him, then at least you don't have to regret sleeping with him or worry about what little "presents" he left behind. I gather that in newborn's case this is an international long distance relationship, which throws a whole new factor into the deal.

Losers don't usually wait around for sex for months.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit