Are you left handed?

by JimmyPage 49 Replies latest jw friends

• IP_SEC
    IP_SEC

my xwife was born left handed. in screw'l they tied her left hand behind her back and forced her to write right handed. She never did write worth a damn. dont know what my excuse is. lazy prolly.

• FlyingHighNow
    FlyingHighNow

I write right handed. I shoot pool left handed. One day I was playing frisbee and throwing right handed. I was doing so poorly at it that I joked that I could probably throw the frisbee better with my left hand. I tossed it and it flew. Even though it feels better to throw it right handed, I am much better throwing it with my left. So I found out that if I am crummy at doing something right handed, I should try it with my left hand before giving up on it altogether.

My yougest brother is left handed at writing. He bowls right handed. So I think mixed handedness runs in our family.

I have a magnet I bought at the left handed store in St. Augustine, Florida. It says, "Hire the left handed: it's fun to watch them write."

• stillajwexelder
    stillajwexelder

right handed here

• Warlock
    Warlock

I am left-handed and it can be a pain in the ass.

Warlock

• noni1974
    noni1974

I'm right handed.

• PrimateDave
    PrimateDave

I am left handed for many things like writing. If I concentrate I can write with my right hand, but it looks like a young child's handwriting.

However, there are many things I can do "normally" simply because they require both hands, like typing. I am typing this without looking using my left hand on asdf and my right hand on jkl;. I always use my right hand on my trackball.

When I practice my clarinet, I hold it just like everybody else because that is the only way to play it. When I practiced guitar, I held it just like everybody else too.

When I play baseball, I throw with my left and catch with my right, but I bat right handed like most people.

Dave

• slimboyfat
    slimboyfat

I never realised Obama was left-handed.

I saw him sign his presidential order to close Guantanamo today with his left hand.

What with a left-hander in the White House the glass ceiling truly has been broken.

Why is this not all over the news?

• Priest73
    Priest73

it was. 4 of the last 6 us presidents were/are left handed.

Holla!

• Quirky1
    Quirky1

Only when the right one get's tired...

• Frequent_Fader_Miles
    Frequent_Fader_Miles

Seems like I'm mixed handed.

As a small child I used to write with my left hand, but switched to my right hand after being constantly harrassed about writing backwards. It looked fine to me at the time ... but in reality, I actually was writing backwards. Now, writing is one of the few things I do with my right hand. For most others, I feel more comfortable using my left hand.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit