Are you left handed?

by JimmyPage 49 Replies latest jw friends

• SacrificialLoon
    SacrificialLoon

I am sinister.

• Satanus
    Satanus

Akjeff

That's interesting. I'm sort of an ambie. My dad said that i always saw things differently than other people did. Now, i realise that i still see everything from a different angle than do other people.

S

• free2think
    free2think
    I'm a lefty, and I swear to god I have the most horrific time with a can opener. Nutty.

Me too, they are so hard to work.

• Priest73
    Priest73

That and try contantly bumping elbows with righties when sitting a the dinner table.

• free2think
    free2think
    That and try contantly bumping elbows with righties when sitting a the dinner table.

Yeah i hate that, i always have to sit on the opposite side to righties.

• Jim_TX
    Jim_TX
    "I'm a lefty, and I swear to god I have the most horrific time with a can opener. Nutty."

Yes! ...and there are many other devices built to 'favor' a rightie.

At work, I occassionally use (or try to) a crimper for crimping pins onto wires. I have to first place the durn pin - then get the wire in place... then hold the thing in my right hand... it's a mess.

Also - one reason I never got too interested in power tools - they're backwards (unless you purchase special 'lefty' versions). As an example - the power saw. That thing scares me. I pick it up with my left-hand... the blade is right there... impossible. (hand tools like hammers seem to work okay, though.)

• slimboyfat
    slimboyfat

I am left handed, but tend to use my right hand for lots of things too.

I can say being left handed has had almost no effect on my life so far as I am able to tell, other than being an occasional topic for mild curiosity in school.

• AnnOMaly
    AnnOMaly

No.

• quietlyleaving
    quietlyleaving

me too (left handed that is) - my only problem is when others use my computer and change everything around

• Priest73
    Priest73

me too - my only problem is when others use my computer and change everything around

That's why I learned all the keyboard short-cuts instead of using a mouse!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit