More proof of Global Warming

by BurnTheShips 152 Replies latest jw friends

• cameo-d
    cameo-d

Global Warming caused by HAARP

"Washington's New World Order Weapons Can Trigger Climate Change "
    Michel Chossudovsky 26nov00
    [also see An Abrupt Climate Change Scenario and Its Implications for United States National Security SCHWARTZ & RANDALL / GBN 1oct03]

Professor of Economics, University of Ottawa, author of The Globalization of Poverty, second edition, Common Courage Press, 2000.

"The important debate on global warming under UN auspices provides but a partial picture of climate change; in addition to the devastating impacts of greenhouse gas emissions on the ozone layer, the World's climate can now be modified as part of a new generation of sophisticated "non-lethal weapons." Both the Americans and the Russians have developed capabilities to manipulate the World's climate.

"In the US, the technology is being perfected under the High-frequency Active Aural Research Program (HAARP) as part of the ("Star Wars") Strategic Defence Initiative (SDI). Recent scientific evidence suggests that HAARP is fully operational and has the ability of potentially triggering floods, droughts, hurricanes and earthquakes. From a military standpoint, HAARP is a weapon of mass destruction. Potentially, it constitutes an instrument of conquest capable of selectively destabilising agricultural and ecological systems of entire regions.

"While there is no evidence that this deadly technology has been used, surely the United Nations should be addressing the issue of "environmental warfare" alongside the debate on the climatic impacts of greenhouse gases."

FULL ARTICLE AT:

http://www.mindfully.org/Air/Climate-Change-Weapons.htm

• Brother Apostate
    Brother Apostate

It's amazing to me that some folks still don't understand the evidence- that mankind's contribution to climate, whether cooling or warming, is a rounding error compared to natural processes.

The climate has always warmed and cooled, warmed and cooled, warmed and cooled. It's cyclical just like everthing else.

BA- I feel sorry for Gorebots.

• stillajwexelder
    stillajwexelder

I am a sad stupid git also. I am a scientist and remain sceptical about the level of hysteria but remain open. I for instance have just finished reading Thomas Friedman, "Hot,flat and Crowded". So I am willing to listen to all the evidence.

However, it is extremely hard to be anything other than sceptical when

in the 1970s we were entering an ice age

in the 1980s acid rain was going to destroy the earth

in the 1990s the hole in the ozone layer was going to give us all cancer of the skin

So I am going to remain stupid and sceptical . SORRY

• stillajwexelder
    stillajwexelder

I am a sad stupid git also. I am a scientist and remain sceptical about the level of hysteria but remain open. I for instance have just finished reading Thomas Friedman, "Hot,flat and Crowded". So I am willing to listen to all the evidence.

However, it is extremely hard to be anything other than sceptical when

in the 1970s we were entering an ice age

in the 1980s acid rain was going to destroy the earth

in the 1990s the hole in the ozone layer was going to give us all cancer of the skin

So I am going to remain stupid and sceptical . SORRY

• IP_SEC
    IP_SEC

mark

1. I know for a fact you aint stupid.

2. I've never said climate change isnt/hasnt/wont happen

3. People in fear give up freedom they wouldnt other wise do (to the climate change ologarchy?)

4. Human influenced climate change is a farce.

Those are my posits. You can strawman all teslas you want.

• SixofNine
    SixofNine

"Human influenced climate change is a farce."

C'mon dude, don't frustrate me. I don't need declarative statements, tell me exactly why you believe that "Human influenced climate change is a farce". You may as well be saying "the governing body is gawds sole channel of communication with humans at present" if you aren't going to explain yourself and make that explanation make sense.

Or just answer me this one question, then we'll move to another. Do you believe that ghg's in the atmosphere keep the earth's temperature and climate at it's current level of warmth?

• BurnTheShips
    BurnTheShips
    is a rounding error compared to natural processes.

That is a great way to put it, BA. And besides, if we look at human history, the warm periods were the best for human society, at least from what we can tell from historical records. Crops would grow, winters were mild. European society grew by leaps and bounds. They even had vineyards in England during the medieval warm period that rivaled the French in the excellence of their produce. Then a cold trend set in and there was a period of war, dislocation, famine and plague.

BTS

• SixofNine
    SixofNine

"I am a scientist"

You've said that a few times on this forum, but you've never explained what that means or your field of expertise. I know that Kudra on the forum is a scientist actually working climate issues. She is well aware of the facts that show evidence of ghg caused warming. From your scientific expertise, what do you know that she doesn't?

• IP_SEC
    IP_SEC

Come on dude, how many times has climate change happened in just the past 1,000,000; 10000; 1000; 100 years? Why is it all of the sudden US? Climate change is a natural phenom. This makes it a fabricated crisis.

• BurnTheShips
    BurnTheShips
    Global Warming caused by HAARP

Oy Gevalt!

BTS

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit