More proof of Global Warming

by BurnTheShips 152 Replies latest jw friends

• Gregor
    Gregor

A lot of people's livelihoods depend on there being a problem.

But Al Gore, Jesse Jackson, Al Sharpton, the Sierra Club and Greenpeace have a right to make a living!

• FreeWilly
    FreeWilly

BEK:

The thing is FreeWilly, that this African Nation that you speak of contributes very little to the detriment as evidenced by Big Tex chart. It is we who have been so spoiled that need to change.

OK, delete "African Nation", replace with "Industrialized nation", the principle is the same. And that is, if ANY NATION needlessly spends its money on a myth then you have less money to allocate for things that are actually effective. In the case of AGW, you actually went into debt spending present and future reserves so you're really screwed.

Bek, do you think that spending the bulk of your available resources on a pointless measure will somehow have a positive effect on the environment? If so, let me know and i will set up a fund you can donate to.

• FreeWilly
    FreeWilly
    Population control and resource management including enviuronmental initiatives to preserve biodiversity should be the top priorities.

BEK: Exactly.

Sorry Bek, you are now out of money because you were told that CO2 was the biggest problem facing humanity. No money for wildlife, clean waterways, research and planning. It was a "feel good" initiative at the time, but now the Rhino's of Zimbabwee wish you wouldn't have wasted it. Too bad, maybe new Rhino's will evolve.

• beksbks
    beksbks
    Bek, do you think that spending the bulk of your available resources on a pointless measure will somehow have a positive effect on the environment?

Willy do you think such an inane question deserves an answer?

• FreeWilly
    FreeWilly

In your reply it appeared you weren't able to grasp the point of the "African Nation" spending recklessly, as if fiscal irresponsibility did not also apply to other nations including ours. My "inane" question makes the same point in simpler terms. And no, I do not expect you to answer it. The point is made by either post even if you choose to avoid it.

• beksbks
    beksbks

You appear to be very excited at the prospect of listening to yourself talk. So excited that you seem to have taken both voices in the conversation.

Enjoy.

• FreeWilly
    FreeWilly

I see. When all else fails, resort to insults. Brilliant.... compelling... mature. Apparently simply discussing facts are just too much for you.

• beksbks
    beksbks

Are you being intentionally provocative, or have you really forgotten that the insults originated with you? You have no idea where I actually stand on the issue, yet you have chosen to use me as an opponent to further your own position. With sarcasm and insults. Mature indeed.

• BurnTheShips
    BurnTheShips

You have no idea where I actually stand on the issue

I thought I had more than an inkling. Perhaps I am mistaken. Please clarify for us Beks so we know what you think, where exactly do you stand on the issue of global warming?

BTS

• beksbks
    beksbks

Even though I wasn't talking to you Burn, I am not sure you actually do know where I stand. On the gun issue either. Circumcision probably.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit