More proof of Global Warming

by BurnTheShips 152 Replies latest jw friends

• Homerovah the Almighty
    Homerovah the Almighty

I guess the biggest debate is how much will it cost to go green and clean, many environmentalists say the place to start this go clean agenda

is to change the auto industry over to clean emission vehicles.

Thats something I personal would like to see since I live in heavily populated core of a city and the air in the summer can be quite obnoxious.

Think how nice it would be for example if you would walk down a city block and all that you heard from the vehicles passing by some the very quiet

hum from their electric motors and no obnoxious fumes pumping out them to make you particularly gag...........now that would be real nice wouldn't

• Homerovah the Almighty
    Homerovah the Almighty

The next decade or so will tell the tale a bit more and help to bring the situation into focus of this supposed occurrence.

To make dire adjustments solely out of cumulative fear as ocean levels rising and talking over vast amounts of land is just fool hearty conjecture

and doesn't necessarily make for a solid argument.

Its funny when you mention cumulative fears, you right away think about the JWS, some indoctrination is just hard to shake out isn't

• metatron
    metatron

Sea levels go directly to the credibility of the subject as a threat. And getting upset about it translates into government action, protest and cultural change that may or may not be justified - which affects real dollars, real debts and real lives.

Hysteria and sloppy thinking are to be suspected when these future estimates vary so wildly.

metatron

• IP_SEC
    IP_SEC
    hum from their electric motors and no obnoxious fumes pumping out them to make you particularly gag...........now that would be real nice wouldn't

ya that'd be real nice. Makes a lot of sense huh? One wonders why they want to fabricate a crisis to get it done. Think about it.

• Homerovah the Almighty
    Homerovah the Almighty

Are they really fabricating a crisis is the point , or is this just an agenda that being perpetrated and supported by as the wording goes sloppy and inaccurate science ?

• Homerovah the Almighty
    Homerovah the Almighty

Its been mentioned out in the media that people in the science community are trying to get money out of their governments for grants that they

could use for themselves, so in doing so they are intensionally sending out disastrous fears to the population at large......ummmm ? I'm not saying that

• SixofNine
    SixofNine

Hysteria and sloppy thinking are to be suspected when these future estimates vary so wildly.

So no chance it's just very difficult science at this point?

• SixofNine
    SixofNine

"One wonders why they want to fabricate a crisis to get it done. Think about it. "

So exactly what part of the theory about ghg's warming the atmosphere do you consider a "fabrication"? Was this conspiracy to pimp electric motors begun 100 years ago when scientist first came up with the theory?

• Farkel
    Farkel

sixofnine,

:The sad thing is that some people, some very very stupid people, take things like this as evidence that global warming is not happening.

I'm very, very stupid then. On the other hand, I've read reams of information on the subject (being as concerned about the matter as very, very smart people like you) and don't see convincing evidence about global warming. I see LOTS of convincing evidence about carbon credits SOLVING the problem by moving money around and the zillions of dollars they will generate for Al Gore and his ilk.

But I keep looking for evidence and am willing to hear it all, on BOTH sides.

But then again, I am very, VERY stupid as you said. So what does a dumb schmuck like me know?

My reading of history and living as an adult through a whole bunch of these crises, tells me that in the 1970's, global warming wasn't even on the radar, but global COOLING was! We are supposed to be in an ice age now based upon those experts. I guess we are in an ice age now, with lots of global warming going on, too. Ummmm... Those two things might just cancel each other out and make our climate NORMAL! We were all supposed to have skin cancer from the huge and apocalyptic holes in the Ozone Layer(tm). But mysteriously, no one has mentioned that problem for YEARS, just as no one has mentioned a few other sticky little past problems like Acid Rain(tm), world famine and the new and better Paradise Earth(tm) which as well all know is even more certain that global warming(tm).

But of course, I'm just one of the many stupid ones, which by your definition means I beg to disagree with your masturbation fantasies even though I've heard and evaluated arguments from both sides and just by the odd fate of chance happened to come to a different conclusion from yours.

Farkel

• SixofNine
    SixofNine

So Farkel, care to answer my question I posed earlier about global warming and ghg's? I'll reiterate:

Do you not believe that ghg's keep the earth warm? Do you not believe that more of them will warm the earth more? Do you believe that global warming is real but that the consequences of global warming are not really going to be any big deal?

Also, what in the original article do you see as evidence that global warming is not happening?

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit