The snowstorm is here...

by coffee_black 29 Replies latest jw friends

• coffee_black
    coffee_black

Staying put for the night.... I was going to leave in the morning to drive to Virginia to see my son, dil, and grandbaby. But it's pretty much snowing pretty hard...all the way from here to there... so I'm going to wait until next weekend to go...

Here's a view from my back door.... brrrrrrr.... Has the storm changed your plans?

Coffee

• Celia
    Celia

it started here around 2 this afternoon, steady snowfall, beautiful otuside. Just walked my dog in the woods, so quiet... Good I don't have to drive anywhere tonight ! Stay warm !

btw, I'm in Vermont.

• chickpea
    chickpea

our storm is lake effect off the great lakes....

my mate from canada turned around about 6 miles over the border...
    she had called and asked what the radar on the weather channel
    was showing.... 8-20 inches depending on where the winds shift.....

then the bitterly cold well below zero temps with even more bitter wind chills to follow....
    starting to suck a lot like winter......

• rebel8
    rebel8

My office closed due to a snow emergency. It took me 1 hour to drive 15 miles home.

• RubaDub
    RubaDub

Is it considered gloating if I tell everyone it was 81 here in Miami today and forecasted for 82 on Saturday ?

Rub a Dub

• cawshun
    cawshun

Its a nice 77 degrees here in S.E.Tx. We did have about 2" of snow last week, first time in 30yrs. It was like a winter wonder land, it was gone by noon. Now that's the way I like snow.

• no more kool aid
    no more kool aid

Hey Coffee, We got all that snow this morning. I did go to work, but probably shouldn't have. It was a very harrowing ride in to town. I kept the kids home. I think it hit too late to call school off. It's wonderful to be home now with kiddies laying on the floor with a cup of tea. Now that snow is beautiful!

• RubaDub
    RubaDub

We did have about 2" of snow last week, first time in 30yrs. It was like a winter wonder land, it was gone by noon. Now that's the way I like snow.

I guess it's ok that way. I just still get pissed when it dips below 60 degress on a "cold" winter night here.

Rub a Dub

• ninja
    ninja

horizontal rain here in Glasgow....and cold

• Satanus
    Satanus

Toronto got hammered. It's moving east.

S

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit