The snowstorm is here...

by coffee_black 29 Replies latest jw friends

• foreverfree
    foreverfree

I'm in central PA

It's only raining here, no snow at all yet. Just cold and rainy.

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

It`s going to be a nice sunny day here tomorrow!..Only 17c-below Zero..LOL!!.....On sunday we`re getting..SnowingSnowing..Snowmageddon!!..SnowingSnowing..........................Laughing Mutley...OUTLAW

• JeffT
    JeffT

Big storm here in Seattle. VERY cold weather, snow on the ground for the last couple of days (unusual) and a bigger storm is coming in over the weekend.

• coffee_black
    coffee_black

It seemed to stop for a while. I I cleaned off my car (my new little Honda Fit just experienced its first snowstorm)., and shovelled a bit. The plow guy did the driveway early this morning... As I sit here drinking my first cup of coffee, the snow is falling again in full force.... I guess I'll be shoveling again. It's brutally cold. It's hard to tell how much we have so far...lots of drifts...

Coffee

• Witness 007
    Witness 007

We are having a very cold summer here in Melbourne.......global warming?

• coffee_black
    coffee_black

Here's my little car braving the storm...

Coffee

• DJK
    DJK

Drove home from work last night, got home at 7pm. Twice as long as usual. Back to work this morning, 7 degrees, took the same time. 95 was a mess.

• coffee_black
    coffee_black

Snow just stopped here... after another 6 inches or so... looks like it will start up again though. It's supposed to turn to rain and then freeze. I don't like the sound of that...

Here's a picture I took yesterday afternoon on my way to my boyfriend's house. Had to stop at a light...

Coffee

• coffee_black
    coffee_black

And earlier today as we were out in the storm.. could hardly see...

Coffee

• DJK
    DJK

Todays snow is sticky. Not too wet and not too dry. I have 8 inches of new snow, on top of Thursday's 8 inches, and it's still snowing.

The deer are getting hungry and bold. They came into the backyard around 2 this afternoon and were eating my shrubs again. Before I could get the camera they ran off.

This winter wonderland is losing it's "Wonder" very quickly.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit