Ban unnatural and perverted Left-Handed Marriage!

by Elsewhere 40 Replies latest jw friends

• Billy the Ex-Bethelite
    Billy the Ex-Bethelite

These truly are the LAST DAYS!!!

• mtsgrad
    mtsgrad

Using me left hand makes things feel different.

• freetosee
    freetosee

Love it!! That was so good!!! true and funny! lol! :-) Was that a real caller? Love the way the reasoning was delivered! The left-handed being punished it not so long ago.

• rebel8
    rebel8

I feel the meaning of my own marriage degrading as we speak. It's disgusting. Everyone else should stop demeaning my relationship with my husband. Especially the southpaws.

• Borgia
    Borgia

Is this guy for real?

What a bunch of religious bigotry. Unless of course he meant it as a joke....

Cheers

Borgia

• Robdar
    Robdar
    What if you're married to your left hand?

That's called turning Japanese. OMG!!! I am laughing my ass totally off!

• MissingLink
    MissingLink

I don't mind them getting married (keeps them away from the normal population). But those left handed freaks should be sterilized so they can't reproduce more of their freakish kind.

• Elsewhere
    Elsewhere

My greatest fear is that these SouthPaws will engage in public displays of affection. Kids might see them you know!

Even worst, the kids might start asking questions about "why are those lefties kissing like that?". What will the parents tell the kids? There is also the possibility the kids might start imitating the lefties and start writing left handed too!

• Satanus
    Satanus

I heard that there are some lefty animals, too. Lefty cats and dogs. Gotta watch the pets, too.

S

• Amha·’aret
    Amha·’aret

Hate to burst your bubble folks but both my parents are righties and both my sister and I are lefties!

So explain that!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit