Ban unnatural and perverted Left-Handed Marriage!

by Elsewhere 40 Replies latest jw friends

• StAnn
    StAnn

Uh, folks, this is a video promoting Gay Marriage. I don't really think it has anything to do with Southpaws.

My first husband is a Southpaw and so am I. Our son is a Southpaw. Thus, I bought all left-handed tools, utensils, implements, etc. Left-handed clothes iron, the whole nine yards. My current husband is right-handed and complains, "I can't use these scissors!" Well, welcome to my world! In SerenaLand, I'm the primary user of the tools and implements so I purposefully buy left-handed items whenever they are available.

My brother who is 2 years older than I am was "switched" at school from left- to right-handed and had non-stop problems with the transition, as he had been allowed to be left-handed at home before entering Kindergarten. My mother's father switched her when she was very young.

And I don't write with "the claw." I turn the paper sidewise so that I don't smear the ink and have beautiful handwriting.

So there.

StAnn

• StAnn
    StAnn
    In the islamic and arabic culture, one prefers using the left hand for tasks such as wiping oneself after using the bathroom and the right hand for eating so they can keep their level of hygiene high. [ 6 ]

Which is why we greet eachother with a handshake using our right hand, BTW.

StAnn

• caliber
    caliber
    Uh, folks, this is a video promoting Gay Marriage. I don't really think it has anything to do with Southpaws

.I agree but it does create a platform to address the issue of southpaws

We do know that handedness is determined by a greater dominance of one side of the brain over the other. The brain is divided into two halves, the right and left hemispheres. The body is "cross-wired" so the left side of the brain controls the right side of the body, whilst the right hemisphere controls the left side of the body.

Although they look the same, each hemisphere carries out different functions. Researchers have concluded that language and analytical thought processes are carried out by the left, whilst spatial awareness, musical and emotional thought are contained within the right. Messages are passed between them by millions of nerve fibres, (the Corpus Callosum.)

Because they are inter-connected, it is an over-simplification to presume that all right-handers are better at analytical thinking, or that all left-handers are more creative and musical. Their thought processes and problem solving techniques may however differ depending on which skills are more dominant in their head. For example, it is thought that left-handers comprehend an idea by creating a picture in their mind. To add 2 and 2 they will picture 2 objects beside 2 more in their head, then literally add them together to get the answer. Knowing this is very helpful for the teacher of a left-hander, as you will find they respond to a new concept far better put in such a way that they can visualise it in their head.

• MissingLink
    MissingLink

"Hate to burst your bubble folks but both my parents are righties and both my sister and I are lefties! So explain that!"

Freakish mutation. It's sad really. ;-)

• caliber
    caliber
    Hate to burst your bubble folks but both my parents are righties and both my sister and I are lefties! So explain that!"

Read about the random recessive gene..you carry this gene and pass it gone

MOST persons prefer to use their right hand (RH) for one-handed tasks, such as writing, throwing a ball, hammering, sawing, cutting with a knife, and so on, but a significant minority prefer to use the left hand (LH) or either hand (ambidextrous). The term NRH (for non-right hander) is used here to represent both left-hand and ambidextrous users. The question of whether hand-use preference, referred to as handedness, is specified by biology/genetics, by cultural training, by pathological reasons such as birth stress, or by a combination of these etiologies has been addressed for decades and the debate continues. Several observations suggest problems with a strict genetic etiology. For example, not all the children of RH × RH are RH; not all the children of NRH × NRH are NRH; 18% of monozygotic twins are discordant for handedness even though co-twins possess identical genetic makeup; and cultural pressures can change some persons' preferences (R ife 1940). A relatively recent “random-recessive model” postulated, first, that a single hypothetical gene named RGHT1 (for specifying right handedness) is fully penetrant, causing persons with one or two RGHT1 copies to become RH; second, that the recessive nonfunctional allele r/r (r for random) homozygous persons develop as a 50:50 mixture of RH and NRH; and third, that monozygotic twins discordance results from randomness due to their r/r genotype (K lar 1996

I myself am a identical twin mixed handed my brother is mostly right handed 95 % we carry the random recessive gene which

is displayed at random when though we carry identical genes ! ~Cal

• Poztate
    Poztate

I feel that I must weigh in on this serious and thought provoking question. I am in full agreement that there is NO WAY that left handed people should be permitted to Marry !!

A more serious issue even is the FACT....that nose pickers are allowed to cohabit and EVEN MARRY

If this genetic aboration is allowed to continue before we know it we will have nose pickers on every street corner (in public) It is gross.

If you agree with me go to... www.nomorenosepickers.com to register your concerns....

• momzcrazy
    momzcrazy

My 2nd child, out of three, is a leftie.

• kerj2leev
    kerj2leev

What if you write with your left hand but jerk-off with your right?

• musky
    musky

If the right side of the brain controls the left side of our bodies, Then its only reasonable to conclude that us lefties are the only ones in our right minds!

• shamus100
    shamus100

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nose-picking

Wikipedia; the stupidest website on the net.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit