Did this web-site help you leave the organization?

by ecuador 37 Replies latest watchtower bible

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

I left many years before I found JWD..........................Laughing Mutley...OUTLAW

• Awakened at Gilead
    Awakened at Gilead

I decided to leave JWs before I went on the internet.... within a week I had found ex-JW meetup.com and JWD... JWD helped me through the transition and help me keep my sanity

• Country_Woman
    Country_Woman

yes,it did help: it gave me peace of mind when I did the "fade-away" act.

The fact that I did fade away, was due to Viv (my daughter): she showed me all the disturbing facts she found on the internet (including this side) and did'nt leave me alone....

• Poztate
    Poztate

I opted out in 1982...Long before Internet.

I did research when I got my first computer (1997) and it did help to reinforce my views

that the WT was nothing more than a destructive CULT.

• iceguy
    iceguy

I was df'd and trying to get reinstated when I found this site and others that helped me learn the the real history of the WTS.

• independent_tre
    independent_tre

yes, I was still in but had doubts when I came across this site this past March. Let me say that I no longer doubt, but I KNOW its not 'the truth'.

• Sasha
    Sasha

Well, I will say that this site showed me I was not the only one having issues with the JW org. I "proved all things" by lots of library work and other studies and also was having panic attacks as they (The sisters) pressured me into going the distance......I interpreted it as a sign, for lack of a better word, and baled out!

• oompa
    oompa

No...I woke up with my on solo efforts...i was a good dub and would never read anything apostate.....so when i found out, i was looking for old scans of wt...and found this...it has been a great support group to help me deal with the shock of learning i was in a cult all my life....and had been lied to my entire life.........oompa

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit