Hello to all who knew me...

by Joyzabel 37 Replies latest jw friends

• SixofNine
    SixofNine

Joy, good to *see* you. I thought I knew you, but you've obviously been taken over by some overactive robotic machine. I got winded just reading your post!

Glad you're doing so well. Next time you come to Dallas, look me up. I'll take you dancing. You dance, I'll sell tickets :P~ Actually the dancing sounds fun, but I fear I must stick to hobbies where my feet don't have to coordinate with my mind so consistently or quickly.

• Angharad
    Angharad

Hi Joy

Great to see you, I'm so glad you are happy and enjoying life :)

Sounds like you are keeping busy. We also took up cycling when we moved to Canada but haven't progressed to long distance yet!

Angharad

• jgnat
    jgnat

Love to hear from you. It sounds like you have grabbed life with both hands - my kind of girl. Your stories of sailing set me dreaming...

• coffee_black
    coffee_black

Hi Joy,

Met you years ago at a BRCI conference... glad to hear you're doing so well...

Coffee ....ok, who hid the emoticons?

• BabaYaga
    BabaYaga

Good to see you... and yes, it's a wonderful life! Thanks for the update and a beautiful and joyous Solstice to you.

Love,
    Baba.

• Mulan
    Mulan

Hi Sweetie,

Loved your post. What a great idea to let everyone know how you are doing. Your dancing stories make me tired............just give me a recliner and a good TV show and I'm happy.

Love you lots, but you know that.

• joannadandy
    joannadandy

Joy you are truly an inspiration, and I've always thought your name totally suited you. The Joy you bring others and the Joy you capture from life.

I love your beautiful quote - ain't that the truth?

I've thought of you often, and I'm so glad you are well - and really living life, like I said -- you've always been an inspiration to me. Much hugs and love to you and yours...

• Joyzabel
    Joyzabel

Thank you all who have replied. I have really missed you guys.

Belmonts, I don't know exactly where I'll be this summer, but if it is anywhere near the UK, I'll be at your door step. Thank you for the invite. (Your xmas card got mailed this week!)

Ang, glad to hear you are enjoying your new location. Biking is so much fun. I truly enjoy seeing the outdoors as I ride.

Mark, what a sweetie you are. Yes, next time I'm in Dallas I'll give you a ring. I sent Teddy her xmas card already. I don't have your current addy. *hint, hint*

(((Mulan)) you're such a sweetie. muah!

Yes, coffe_black, I remember meeting you. Lots of people and years have gone by since then. Hope all is well with BRCI.

(((((JoJo)))) wtf has happened in your life?????? I sent you an xmas card last year (and eyegirl) but they got returned. So please send me your addy and what is new with you. When did you get married? and what are you doing in your life now? You are such a sweetheart. You too are inspirational.

Thank you all for writing, I'll keep checking this thread so I can catch up on old friends. *now back to dancing!*

Happy Holidays!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit