Hello to all who knew me...

by Joyzabel 37 Replies latest jw friends

• Lady Lee
    Lady Lee

Wow Joy I often wonder how you are doing. It's clear you are doing very well. And that there have been many more changes that I could have guessed at.

Life begins --- after the WTS Bravo

• myself
    myself

((((Joy)))) so glad to see an update from you. I am happy to see you are doing well!

Hugs to you!

Karla

• Joyzabel
    Joyzabel

Thank you everyone that has replied.

OFC, I'm so sorry to hear about your loss. You always described him as your Greek God. :-( Remember the good times.
    I just sent your christmas card in the mail. So you probably won't get it, if you have moved. Please PM me you new addy and I'll send you mine.

Jeff, I'm glad to hear your wife is doing what she wants to do, even it it has been for a long time. Now you go do the same. I would love to hear from you, so I'll send you a PM with my e-mail addy.

Scully, your xmas card is in the mail. I hope you haven't moved. Are you still nursing on the post partum floor? The hospital where I do deliveries now is the busiest private hosptial in the USA. They do over 18,000 deliveries a year. The practice I'm in is busy, we do about 140-160 deliveries a month.

As far as dancing goes, yes in WCS you dance with a partner, but you don't need a partner. Everyone dances with everyone. In fact, it was 3 months of dancing with the WCS group that I realized who was married or partnered with whom. So just get out and dance!

Karla it is good to see you reply. It has been several years. Happy new year to you.

(((Ozzie)) and ((Mrs Ozzie)) I haven't kept up with your situation, but I hope you are at peace. Miss chatting with you two.

Barbara :-O, what can I say??? Come on down and visit without the side kick, we'll have fun! Thank you for all you hard work in exposing the WT for what it is.

Love to all.

Joy

• Belmont
    Belmont

How lovely to find your post and catch up with your news. You're often in our thoughts and it's so good to know things are going well for you. I see you may be planning a trip to Europe - don't forget our invitation to stay with us if you get to the UK!

• anewme
    anewme

Joy you sound so good, so happy and healthy now!

Best wishes for a Joy-ous new year!

Anewme

• mouthy
    mouthy

JOY!!!!! What a JOY it is to see you. I think of you very often----I am so happy to hear your really happy(((HUG)) I got you mail back that I sent to you ,,,,
    I too have moved. You remember I lost 3 of my kids in death, One to the Wt( shuns me) So I have moved near Sue ( my last one left. ) I dont know if she was at PA wwhen you were there

Now I have orders for you.... Find a millionaire & come & visit me. I only have a very small flat,!!!
    But make sure he isnt a boozer LOL(((((((((HUG))) I LOVE YOU Joy!!!! & remember you OFTEN through the years, Lots of em......

http://exjw.weebly.com/ <<<< If you forgot me( what did you say "who the heck could forget the Mouth)

• shamus100
    shamus100

Yes,

I remember you Joy.

I'm very glad that you're life is headed forward. I wish you all the best, and keep on biking.

• Witness 007
    Witness 007

Hello you.....how are you umm....don't know you but G'day to you mate. Your very active life makes me want to take a nap...

• mouthy
    mouthy

Your very active life makes me want to take a nap...

If you saw 007 You wouldnt want to nap. She is a real cutie>>>>>

• Junction-Guy
    Junction-Guy

Hello Joy, this is Dave, we met up last year in Atlanta, along with Lawrence. I am glad you are doing well, and I wish you a Happy New Year for 2009. I don't know when I will be back down that way, but maybe sometime we can plan another meetup.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit