Just How Important is the CO Visit For The R&F?

by sacolton 35 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• ataloa
    ataloa

If there's a serious problem among the BOE, such as bullying, it's your only hope of getting something to change.

• loosie
    loosie

My friend who is still in told me that she took a few days from work to work with the C.O. in service. She nevers gets to go out with him when he visits.

I thought to myself. I hope he will give you some cash to help you out if you lose your job because of taking too many days off.

• XJW4EVR
    XJW4EVR

Knowing how notoriously cheap the R&F are, would a "green handshake" by a one or a five?

• megawatt
    megawatt

The only CO I enjoyed listening to went by the last name, SEALY (sp?). The guy would get soo animated in his talks and at some points yell at the top of his lungs, talking about getting tarred and feathered to having a gang beat the shit out of him during 40's or 50's for spreading the "good news".It was a riot!

Never was motivated by any CO to got out or to reach out...

• stillajwexelder
    stillajwexelder

and the COs love it that they are treated like Gods

• watson
    watson

For most "servants," it's an opportunity for their second new suit of the year.

• Brother Apostate
    Brother Apostate

A: IDOLATRY

BA- Providing the answer.

• wobble
    wobble

It was generally viewed by my Wife and I as a pain in the ass,another hurdle to get over. We never went out on field circus when he came in later years,but were back out next week when he'd gone and hardly anyone else was out,I suppose because Jehovah's eyes were now on the next Congo.

One comment I heard summed up the usual visit,an elder talking of two fellow Elders said "So-andSo is so far up the CO's arse he can see "J's" feet !"

Love

Wobble

• excito-are
    excito-are

When I was about 12 years old, I was not allowed to watch the t.v series Quantum leap. (strict household) The c.o stayed with us one time and asked if he could watch it, after we were all back from a meeting. Well, this was almost God himself saying, " Thou shall be able to watch Quantum leap". Every Tues evening thereinafter, I was able to watch it. I thought our c.o was the coolest man about.

Hey, who needs the salvation of christ anyway, when you have the c.o's.

Rock on JW world.

Excito

• freetosee
    freetosee

In my active years R&f later MS the CO visit was always a highlight! Well I was a 150% dub! If I was still a JW I guess I would be sad if they nolonger come!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit