American police Torture 54 year old woman for not moving.....

by Gill 48 Replies latest jw friends

• mkr32208
    mkr32208

Yeah thats about f*cking pathetic right there. This country is getting way way way out of control. Police who are above the law? Who torture citizens on a whim? Who torture citizens who are RUDE to them? Who torture citizens who don't do what they say? It's the LAST DEFENSE BEFORE REACHING FOR A GUN! If these pigs break the rules they should lose their jobs their pensions and go to jail! Police should be held to a HIGHER standard than the general public! We have off duty cops who cruise around doing 85-90 miles an hour going home from the station weaving in and out of traffic etc etc... Small example but it shows that attitude that they are above the law, the law doesn't apply to them!

Rome is burning... And we are ALL fiddling...

• sweetstuff
    sweetstuff

Come here Witness, I have a taser and I'm not afraid to use it, on you!

• treadnh2o
    treadnh2o

Sweatpea,

Are you hitting on me? LOL

Tread

• lola28
    lola28

Maybe she just should have moved, bet she wont do that again.

• Snoozy
    Snoozy

Being 66 we were raised to respect policemen..they were our friends..if ever we were in trouble to always seek out a policeman as you could find one within a few blocks usually..

People older than me would never have thought a policeman would do something like that..we think police are there to protect and serve us..we tell them what to do... they don't tell us. I could easily see someone older than her possibly refusing to do something a police officer told them to do if they didn't think it was appropriate, but not someone her age, unless she was sheltered from the news. The first time I saw a police officer roughhousing someone I immediately wanted to protest..how dare them!
    But watching the news today..you see what kind of wierdo's are out there now..druggies that are out of control..people that can't control their hostility..it's a shame , it really is. We just never heard about things like that when I was a child..have the people changed or is there just more news coverage now?

I don't know..

Snoozy..

• Gill
    Gill

Electric shock 'treatment' remains a method of TORTURE and Punishment and are not what we would expect in any civilised society.

If this were being used in a totalitarian state we would all be protesting.....oh but let me see.....perhaps our states have become totalitarian! If not, they are certainly on their way!

• hillbilly
    hillbilly

Gill...we would have to strap you in a chair and connect your ear lobes and nutsack to a electrical source to "torture" you.

Tazing a non compliant person in the feild is not torture. Shooting a person with a taser if restrained probably is.

You seem like a bright boy...could you comply with the following?:

STOP!

PLACE YOUR HANDS BEHIND YOUR HEAD...LACE YOUR FINGERS

TURN AWAY FROM ME...BACK UP TO MY VOICE

DROP TO YOUR KNEES

(officer applies handcuffs)

Four Simple commands... enough to take the biggest bad ass in the world down if they are smart and compliant.

even in England if you cannot follow those commands you will get beat with a stick...

Hill

• Warlock
    Warlock

If the police did not have tasers, they would have shot the people in these cases?

Warlock

• hillbilly
    hillbilly

Warlock...from my personal obervation of folks being taken to custody....

a few pre taser options...

fight with suspect... when the fight goes to the ground it's a crap shoot for both parties safety

pre-emptive hit with baton .... usually gets officer sued

Several officers subdue suspect .... usually officer gets sued or investigated for excessive force

chase suspect who flees .... possible injury to others in area... officers get sued or investigated for letting things get out of hand

Officer shoot fleeing felon... last ditch effort... requires a lot of explaining and endangers public and suspect

All options can end up with one or all parties hurt or dead.

A good freind of mine was 20 years in the Detroit PD... he was sued about 15 times for his actions as an officer...not the department... he was. Never paid a cent except to his insurance company. You folks who talk about cops as some ego driven bad folks dont know the half of it.

Bottom line...dont get stupid and dont get hurt.

Hill

• BurnTheShips
    BurnTheShips

I generally think the cops are the good guys, but there are plenty of bad ones. I know from first experience. It seems to me like law enforcement is acting less like officers of the peace and more like an occupation force these days. Still, if someone doesn't comply with a simple command, they are going to get forced.

BTS

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit