American police Torture 54 year old woman for not moving.....

by Gill 48 Replies latest jw friends

• beksbks
    beksbks

Hill, would you say there are some ego driven bad guys who are cops?? People are people, and a percentage of all of them are jerks (why just look at this board alone ). Some of them end up as teachers, doctors, and definitely cops. Most likely a higher percentage, because of the desire for power and authority over others.

• hillbilly
    hillbilly

beks...probably the same 10% of bad society end up as cops..just like any other walk of life.

Observation: department leadership (esp small town agencies) causes most of the probems we hear about police officers. Training and department discipline keep good folks acting like good officers

It's a high stress job...police and corrections people see shit we cant imagine on a daily basis...if you get blacklisted for seeking help and taking it problems happen.

We have over a dozen active and retired officers in my extended family (Irish, ya know)... they all are cynical and testy... but non have ever done anything less than professional on duty or off.

Hill

• BurnTheShips
    BurnTheShips

Hillbilly, it really depends on the police department. In my own area, they are very professional.

Now Miami cops, I can tell you stories.

I respect those that work as police out of noble motivations, and we do need some police force, however, a lot of cops are cops out of ego and power trips, as Beks noted above. We've got too many cops to enforce too many stupid laws that don't have any business being on the books.

Here is Ft. Lauderdale/Miami. Look how this reporter gets treated while going to different departments and asking for a complaint form. A must watch:

http://cbs4.com/topstories/Miami.News.CBS4.2.395528.html

Absolute disgrace.

BTS

• hillbilly
    hillbilly
    Now Miami cops, I can tell you stories.

Metro-Dade came to mind...but I was trying to be nice and not name names.......

Jeff

• Gill
    Gill

It is interesting to see that in Greece, people will not stand for a totalitarian police force.

What's stopping people in other countrys protesting against the brutality of the thin blue line?

Too much playing with their play stations and watching TV, probably.

We are slowly slipping into a society where the police have been allowed to get away with murder as in the case of the poor innocent Brazillian electrician murdered by british police who refuse to accept responsibility for their criminal act.

The only REAL terrorists are the sanctioned terrorists of the state.....sadly.

The others can't hold a candle to the state brutality.

• Brother Apostate
    Brother Apostate
    It is interesting to see that in Greece, people will not stand for a totalitarian police force.

You may have noticed that throughout these riots, there have to date been NO deaths in GREECE, other than the kid that got shot and touched off the rioting..

What's stopping people in other countrys protesting against the brutality of the thin blue line?

Riots in the US will come next year, as conditions deteriorate. Unlike Greece, however, US Citizens will be shot and killed.

Too much playing with their play stations and watching TV, probably.

Bingo. Or simply putting their fingers in their ears and their heads in the sand. They simply DO NOT WANT to see the reality of the situation. Now is the time to plan for the inevitable, not to ignore it.

We are slowly slipping into a society where the police have been allowed to get away with murder as in the case of the poor innocent Brazillian electrician murdered by british police who refuse to accept responsibility for their criminal act.

It is a growing problem, and it will get worse before it ever has a chance to get better.

The only REAL terrorists are the sanctioned terrorists of the state.....sadly.

Yup.

The others can't hold a candle to the state brutality.

Double-yup.

BA- Buckle up, it's gonna be a rough ride.

PS-

"Those who cannot remember the past are condemned to repeat it." -George Santayana, WRITER/PHILOS., 1905

• Gill
    Gill

http://www.prisonplanet.com/police-taser-man-in-diabetic-shock.html

Police taser diabetic man entering coma state!

Oh what wonderful 'NWO law enforcers' we have!'

• Witness 007
    Witness 007

Gill to be fair I work in the medical field and have found some people in diabetic shock can act drugged out or agressive or violent. The Police would not recognize this person as having a medical problem. Here again is a situation where Tasers can be dangerous..but what if he was just a drug addict on "ice" with the strength of ten men?

• Witness 007
    Witness 007

Those poor cops in Greece charged by a gang of boys they used crowd disperse granades and one bullet as the autopsy shows hit a wall and then killed a young man. Is this young man a matryr? What was he doing with that group? Why didn't he run when the grenade was thrown? That little assh@le deserved to get shot. You don't "mob" Police officers. And the riots are just stupid. We had roits in Sydney because the Cops chased a young man by car and he crashed and died....now we riot because "the Police" killed him. Not the fact he had no license and was driving like a little wanker. R.I.P in hell! Dumb idiots!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit