American police Torture 54 year old woman for not moving.....

by Gill 48 Replies latest jw friends

• Gill
    Gill

http://www.infowars.net/articles/november2008/261108taser.htm

We should start worrying about this in the UK as the Taser gun is being used as an instrument of torture against non violent people already in the USA, the land of the 'very UNFREE' and our own government plans to arm 10,000 police officers with this self same instrument of torture.

Someone tell me that the lunatics are not running the asylum!

If anything....this proves it.

I know there are other people such as myself with hidden heart conditions who would die immeadiately is one of these were ever used on them.

What's going on in this crazy world?

• Witness 007
    Witness 007

To be fair Gill when a Police officer tells you to do something you do it imediately...you dont say no. Taser is there to replace the the gun and batton which is worse.

• Gill
    Gill

Witness 007 - as much as I take your point, don't you think that two police men could have picked her up and moved her instead of torturing her to get her to comply.

Think of the demonstrations all our countrys have had to make us free of bad laws, for example the american race demonstrations, the UK POll tax riots etc. What if the police had damaged, hurt and killed people with tasers in those times? The taser is bad news!

Have you seen the new mobile taser, mounted on a vehicle which can be used indiscriminately on crowds to taser and potentially kill hundreds of people.....bit like an electric machine gun.

We have reason to fear the police and the government.

Freedom is going to hell in a handbag and people WILL die.

• Gill
    Gill

There are many reasons why people do not comply immeadiately to commands.

Just being slow, deafness, elderly, being a 'bit annoyed' etc. Do we shoot them all and torture them?

The Taser is a form of torture. Do we want people tortured by the police much in the same way that women are whipped by the 'thought police' in some Muslim countries if they uncover their faces. Do WE WANT THIS? This is what is going to happen to us.

People will begin to suffer economically, they will see through the lies such as global warming, 9 / 11 being a terrorist attack , heavy taxation to come, etc and there will be protests and people who protest will be tortured by the henchmen of the government.....the POLICE. Do we want this to happen?

This 54 year old woman just wouldn't move and was being a touch obstroperous NOT violent.

Taser IS Torture - legalised Torture!

• purplesofa
    purplesofa

Witness 007,

You don't want people to have guns, you believe that whatever cops do are RIGHT.

These cops are losing the skills to de-escalate a situation. and using force/torture to get what they want. They are not thinking or assessing situations fully before using tasers and they are killing people.

Here are two more instances where they misused tasers and killed innocent people. there are tons of these stories online. Take the time to read them and then make your decisions.

You really have deep WT indoctronation. Research and think for yourself.

purps

http://www.cbc.ca/canada/british-columbia/story/2007/11/14/bc-taservideo.html

eyewitness's video recording of a man dying after being stunned with a Taser by police on Oct. 14 at Vancouver International Airport has been released to the public.

Robert Dziekanski is jolted by a shot from an RCMP Taser.Robert Dziekanski is jolted by a shot from an RCMP Taser.
    (Paul Pritchard)

The 10-minute video recording clearly shows four RCMP officers talking to Robert Dziekanski while he is standing with his back to a counter and with his arms lowered by his sides, but his hands are not visible.

About 25 seconds after police enter the secure area where he is, there is a loud crack that sounds like a Taser shot, followed by Dziekanski screaming and convulsing as he stumbles and falls to the floor.

Another loud crack can be heard as an officer appears to fire one more Taser shot into Dziekanski.

As the officers kneel on top of Dziekanski and handcuff him, he continues to scream and convulse on the floor.

One officer is heard to say, "Hit him again. Hit him again," and there is another loud cracking sound.

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,427667,00.html

NEW YORK — A naked, distraught man fell to his death after a police officer shocked him with a Taser stun gun as he stood on a building ledge, authorities said.

The man, Inman Morales, 35, was pronounced dead at a hospital after his nearly 10-foot fall Wednesday. Police said he suffered serious head trauma when he hit the sidewalk.

A New York Police Department lieutenant was stripped of his gun and badge, and the officer who used the stun gun on the man was placed on administrative duty Thursday, officials said.

The death of the man, who witnesses and neighbors said had become distraught and had threatened to kill himself earlier in the day, brought renewed focus to the use of Tasers by the police.

• Mary
    Mary

OK, I guess I'm confused about the whole seating arrangement. When you buy a ticket for a game, doesn't it have your seat number on it? If someone else was in this woman's seat, they should have been asked to produce a ticket and if they couldn't, they would have to move. Then this woman could have had her regular seat. I don't know squat about football games because I've never been to one, so correct me if I'm missing something here.

With that said, I think it is absurd that the police used a taser on a 54 year old woman, just because she wouldn't move. The taser has become notorious here in Canada, especially after a man from Poland (I think) was tasered in the Vancouver airport and DIED. His crime? He was there to visit his mother, but their arranged meeting time got confused. He couldn't speak English and after several hours, got frustrated but refused to leave the airport. Instead of helping the guy by....let's say: getting a frigging translator for him, the cops went and tasered him and the poor guy died. Welcome to Canada.

• purplesofa
    purplesofa

Mary,

especially after a man from Poland (I think) was tasered in the Vancouver airport and DIED. His crime? He was there to visit his mother, but their arranged meeting time got confused. He couldn't speak English and after several hours, got frustrated but refused to leave the airport. Instead of helping the guy by....let's say: getting a frigging translator for him, the cops went and tasered him and the poor guy died. Welcome to Canada.

I posted about this. very sad situation.

purps

• IP_SEC
    IP_SEC

Cops are just thugs for the fines game, a state sanctioned money racket. Legal crooks and thieves.

• Witness 007
    Witness 007

The man from New York who died was tasered while standind on a high platform, which is not recomended, and fell on his head...the officer has since commited suicide. The Polish man in Canada if you watch the footage looked dangerous and derranged and began being violent and smashing things....Police try to avoid getting injured which is fair enough. Why should they takle someone who may injure them. Most Police ask repeatedly and give many warnings before using a taser or spray....why should they risk injury....if your in the wrong bad luck! Lay down on the ground or move when they tell you to.

However, I agree people with health problems are in danger and using it on this 54 year old lady was alittle overboard.

• Mary
    Mary
    The Polish man in Canada if you watch the footage looked dangerous and derranged and began being violent and smashing things....Police try to avoid getting injured which is fair enough. Why should they takle someone who may injure them. Most Police ask repeatedly and give many warnings before using a taser or spray....why should they risk injury....if your in the wrong bad luck! Lay down on the ground or move when they tell you to.

For crissake Witness007, the guy couldn't speak any English!! He had been in the airport for several hours and no one would help him. He was frustrated as hell. When they saw he didn't speak the language, someone---either airport security, or one of the cops, should have gotten him a translator to find out what the problem was. He didn't have a weapon and if the police felt threatened, then yes they could have tackled him to the ground but there was absolutely no need for them to taser him.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit