DF and shunning to end soon...jw numbers will triple

by oompa 49 Replies latest jw friends

• sweetstuff
    sweetstuff

Hey IP...dont worry about me...i am a lost cause....and i would much rather a WT come out with a cover that says:

"SORRY FRIENDS, WE WERE A FRAUD, A SHAM, JUST PLAIN WRONG ABOUT EVERTHING...SO GO ENJOY YOUR FAMILY AND WHAT LIFE YOU HAVE LEFT"

If that ever happens, armageddon is surely nigh. It will be a cold day in hell when they ever print any acknowledgement of being wrong about $hit all, let alone all that $hit.

Oomps, for the love of sanity, remember it is a control group, without fear to inflict, there is no control. $hit rolls downhill, not up.

• oompa
    oompa
    sweetstuff:

If that ever happens, armageddon is surely nigh. It will be a cold day in hell when they ever print any acknowledgement of being wrong about $hit all, let alone all that $hit.

Oomps, for the love of sanity, remember it is a control group, without fear to inflict, there is no control. $hit rolls downhill, not up.

of course they wont...but look at all the lessening changes they have made!....if they keep lessening going...and ya...i hope they will....they will have less and less need of the control thing.....look how many bigger religions there are.....that get plenty of $$....that are not so controlling..........oompa

• sweetstuff
    sweetstuff
    ....they will have less and less need of the control thing.....look how many bigger religions there are.....that get plenty of $$....that are not so controlling..........oompa

Umm, how many catholics would refuse their kids blood if the Catholic church changed it's doctrine and suddenly decided it was a no no? I think you under-estimate the control factor in a relatively small religion/cult such as the jw's.

• oompa
    oompa
    sweetstuff: I think you under-estimate the control factor in a relatively small religion/cult such as the jw's.

hey i hope not girl........but so far...not a single poster has tried to rebut by comments that WT has been lessening and lessening their grip on the flock....and i bet it will continue........oompa

• Homerovah the Almighty
    Homerovah the Almighty

There is indeed a lessening happening , the aggressive arrogance of their past is weakening, may be do to money or a cowering back

due to stated end time doctrines that never appeared that has angered and disappointed many.

There might be a strategy going on to keep the faithful , faithful.

• Homerovah the Almighty
    Homerovah the Almighty

DF and DA is part of their control stricture it has shaped their indifference from main stream religions and

its an obvious source of power to control and sheppard the flock to their own desire and direction.

Don't hold your breath to long waiting for that to disappear.

• stillajwexelder
    stillajwexelder

I wish it would stop - but it is far too good a method of control for them so they wont

• bonnzo
    bonnzo

ip_sec.......i know oompa personally, have for years. know his current wife and former, know both sons, parents....to tell him him to get a new wife and new friends?.....i like and agree with most of your posts... but not this one...dont be an ass....to dump a wife over religious differences?...cant people agree to disagree and get on with life?...together?..i dont agree with everything my friends or wife think or believe in, but im not leaving her because of that..no offense personally, you seem ok, except that remark.

• cameo-d
    cameo-d

Oompa, I hate to burst your bubble........look what's coming up in the Dec. 15 magazine:

http://www.jehovahs-witness.com/9/168315/1.ashx

Apostates feigning love are as dangerous to our faith ........

.......fruitless as dead trees in late autumn. They face destruction, as do uprooted trees. Wise we are to shun apostates.

.............reject those who do "not remain in the teaching of the Christ."

Reads very threatening, if you ask me. Might want to take a look at her thread and see whats going on with the reactions.

Hope your "friends" are not doing a manipulation thing on you.

• LouBelle
    LouBelle
    sorry but these guys were all i ever had

same here..but I'm sorry - if they want to attached conditions to loving me / being my friend, I am prepared to move on, alone - I don't need those kind of relationships in my life

ooompa, babe sometimes you've just got to accept it and move on. That is how it is. xx

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit