DF and shunning to end soon...jw numbers will triple

by oompa 49 Replies latest jw friends

• oompa
    oompa

recently at the beach house with my DF studly son...a carload of young jw's in service drove by and saw us...old friends of his/me...they turned around and stopped...hugs and all!...i loved them treating him so human

most dubs now HATE to shun...esp. their own family and there is less and less of it...my own Mom will not shun my son, but Dad will...she just told me she has no prob treating my son as just her normal grandson because she believe no kids should be allowed to be baptised!....i LOVE YOU MOM!!....i have asked my handful of jw friends if they would shun their kids if they get df'd and i got all no's except for two HELLNO's!....so maybe....if oompa the prophet is correct....

if WT would just stop this pathetic practice of DF and shunning...esp. for kids who were dunked.......their numbers will explode (and they can change anything and everything, and pretty much already have, heck 1914 is about out the door for good).......oompa

then holidays will be ok again....just like pinatas...hey they dont mean that anymore!

• IP_SEC
    IP_SEC
    if WT would just stop this pathetic practice of DF and shunning...

well it works well for me. I hardly ever have to see or hear from JWs. Cant you just be happy with the flip side?

• oompa
    oompa

No IP...i dont like the flip side...sorry but these guys were all i ever had...and i really love some of them...maybe i was lucky but my freinds there are great people, and those few do not shun me either....but many df'd are shunned still...but by fewer and fewer..........oompa

• Homerovah the Almighty
    Homerovah the Almighty

Sounds like you had a good day oompa, perhaps the R&F are getting a little weaker on this matter or it may just a circumstance with just you and your son.

Since its been one of their hard line doctrines for so many years, I kind of doubt that they would reverse it now, since it would

most likely bring on legal ramifications.

It would be pleasant thought though since it would help families and friends to reunite.

• roybatty
    roybatty

Won't ever happen. The WT would rather have complete control over a smaller number of people then somewhat control over a larger number of people. It's a cult thing, ya know.

• oompa
    oompa

hey not sure about that one roybatty....if their $$ shrinks enough....and they do the math...NEW LIGHT is sure to happen!....oompa

• IP_SEC
    IP_SEC
    Won't ever happen.

dont really give one shit about what the jws do or dont do. I know I liked more cow bell better tho.

• dinah
    dinah

Oompa, they are cracking the whip on apostates. Read your damn kool-aid.

They will NEVER forgo shunning, it is how they control prolly half the people they have.

• oompa
    oompa

I NEED MORE COW BELL!!!!!!!!!!!!....................OOMPA

• oompa
    oompa
    ahhh dinah: They will NEVER forgo shunning, it is how they control prolly half the people they have.

but if they ease up...like they have on blood, and organ transplants, and shorter meetings, and shorter assemblies, and less meetings...no home bookstudies!...hey i see a trend here...even less awakes!....so if they go full tilt and the numbers went crazy...and the flock was bigger and happier and the $$$ flows....they would not NEED so much control....damm that is actually a pretty good argument once i saw all those lessenings...........oomps

omg...and less and less hours for all pioneers!!!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit