Jehovah's Witnesses and Child Protection ? Not. Check this Out !

by flipper 83 Replies latest watchtower child-abuse

• finally awake
    finally awake

" Our procedures have been refined over time. Over the years, as we have noted areas where our policies could be strengthened , we have followed through. We are continuing to refine them. We do not believe that our system is perfect. No human organization is perfect. But we do believe that we have a strong, Bible-based policy on child abuse. Anyone in a responsible position who is guilty of child abuse would be removed from his responsibilities without hesitation. We certainly would not knowingly allow him to serve elsewhere , either because he moved or through a transfer. "

No human organization is perfect.

Did anyone else catch this? So who really is in charge? humans?

just Ron

• flipper
    flipper

FINALLY AWAKE- Good catch on your part Just Ron. Yes indeed, when it's convenient for WT leaders they present themselves as a " human organization" when looking to make excuses for themselves. When taking credit for all of their outward appearances and they want to make a positive impression they suddenly present themselves as " God's organization " to outsiders or their own members. Whatever fits their current agenda usually and legal repercussions

• blindnomore
    blindnomore

Hi Mr. Flipper, I just posted this comment on the thread: http://www.jehovahs-witness.net/watchtower/scandals/71940/4/Faced-with-loss-of-tax-breaks-Danish-WTS-drops-Bible-Based-stance

Does this mean the Elders must ask the child TO SCREAM while being raped to avoid being a willing participant??

That's right! Unless a child screamed, a child is guilty of committing a fornication and therefore no rape happened. In such a case, the elders are to use whatever methods they can come out to interrogate a child for a confession. It's called a "Breaking Session." A True Story!

As you said, the Watchtower is all about to protect themselves and whatever fits to their current agenda.

• flipper
    flipper

Been going through my old threads that got bumped up without me knowing- felt this was an important one.

BLINDNOMORE- My apologies on not responding sooner- didn't know you had bumped this thread up . Thanks for the link and it's just disgusting how the WT Society interprets child abuse and does not take responsibility for it's crimes. I hope they get hundreds if not thousands of lawsuits against them. So they will pay for their crimes. Take care

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit