Bethel Australia 2 couples go on holidays and swaped partners - True!!?

by Witness 007 34 Replies latest watchtower scandals

• Witness 007
    Witness 007

A sister confronted a Bethel Elder about this in my presence and he confirmed it ....wow! I thought it was a bull crap rumor...and he said they had been disfellowshiped....any Aussies hear of or no more about this??

• Witness 007
    Witness 007

Would have been about 6 years ago.

• Cheetos
    Cheetos

That happend in my cong many times, nothing new with that noise they used meet up at Applebees after the assembles alot.

• frankiespeakin
    frankiespeakin

As long as they both were in agreement, cool. You kinda get a little bored thier at bethel, and if it improves your sex life that's great.

• kurtbethel
    kurtbethel

Bethel: Not just for prudes any more!

• jwfacts
    jwfacts

I do not know about that situation but there were a couple of other similar happenings about 1993 when I was in Bethel Australia.

A married elder in Bethel had an affair with a teenager in his congregation

Another married elder in Bethel had an affair with his wifes best friend, including having sex with her in their Bethel room. This had been going on for 7 years before the best friend started to feel guilty and confess.

• Witness 007
    Witness 007

Yeah, the married Elder left his wife for the young girl and took off while his wife stayed on at Bethel.

• Roski
    Roski

....I remember it well...remember when they were both off to bethel - and all the excitement.

• mcsemike
    mcsemike

Years ago, I think I heard that several couples were swapping partners in the basement of the K. Hall. They almost had to disband the congregation since they lost so many members.

If you think about it, and this is tongue-in-cheek, why swap?? Elder #1 has boring wife (and life) and so does elder #2. Elder #1 gets wife of elder #2 and elder #2 gets wife of elder #1. Both elders start with boring wives. They switch and end up with equally boring wifes. No improvement, risk of being found out, guilty conscience, and two "sisters" who now will do the "then the claws came out" routine.

I don't think it's worth it with most "sisters". Since they all are made with a cookie cutter design, they are all equally boring.

• Cheetos
    Cheetos

All the brothers I knew that went to Bethel used to tell me that there were alot of Rump Rangers around there, and they had to keep one eye open while they slept.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit