Bethel Australia 2 couples go on holidays and swaped partners - True!!?

by Witness 007 34 Replies latest watchtower scandals

• megawatt
    megawatt

^?

My post was in response to Old hippie's statement, regarding that these experiences posted in this thread are fabricated. Hence the reason why I quoted his post in my last response.

I don't know how much clearer I have to be. I had some fun with a network of friends in circuit in my late teens till I was 21, which included married couples. Of course, some felt guilty and confessed. A few weeks later, I'm being drilled in JC divulging specific details of who participated and what acts were performed. Any normal NON-jw would look at this as having fun, which I do know.

Mentally, I'm fine, thanks for asking lol. But at the moment, after receiving my "loving" treatment from my local elders, it took quite a few years to get over it.

• Cheetos
    Cheetos

Gregor, going skinny dipping does not mean your having sex. But if it happens so what.

• SnakesInTheTower
    SnakesInTheTower

There were 2 couples a few years back that were all part of a DC drama....apparently rehearsals got spiced up... but their wife swapping was not discovered until after they had participated in the drama...can you imagine if it had been found out before? They would have had to import a group from another DC to put on the drama....

This is a true and verified story...southern Illinois...I forget all the details..just enough to know it happened...

nothing new under the sun...

Snakes ()

• loosie
    loosie

Stilla, was this wife swapping happening in Kansas?

• shopaholic
    shopaholic

I personally know several couples that were involved in a wife swapping ring. It shocked the circuit. One of the couples was not a surprised, they were always kind of "worldly" and always checking everyone out. They creeped me out. But the other couples were so nice and seemed like very dedicated JWs and they shocked everyone. People cried after their DF announcement. The worldly-like couple eventually got reinstated. As far as I know, the seemingly holy couples never came back.

Old hippie, the reason many of these stories come out now is because JWs have a "don't ask, don't tell" policy because you don't want to stumble anyone. I have close friends that were involved in things that make me wonder why I "never got down with the get down". Well, I almost did a couple of times just never told anyone...and such is the life of many JWs.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit