Bethel Australia 2 couples go on holidays and swaped partners - True!!?

by Witness 007 34 Replies latest watchtower scandals

• megawatt
    megawatt

Nothing shocking anymore. Being young and single at the time, I tagged along with some "cool" married couples and ventured into the forbidden territory when it came to loose conduct. It's happened so many times, I started to think this was the norm behind close doors...

• aniron
    aniron

I recall that a few years ago that it was discovered that "wife-swapping" was going on between two congregations.

I only found out when I noticed that two couples were no longer attending meetings.

I mentioned it to an Elder friend, he took me aside and told me, as he thought it would all come out anyway.

It seems that at least six couples were involved , though they think there could have been more.

Couple of Elders were involved in it.

Yet I cannot recall any announcement of anyone being Disfellowshipped.

• TheOldHippie
    TheOldHippie

If there is ONE thread up for winning the "number one unverified wild gossip thread of the year" - this is the one. All of a sudden, everyone "knows" this is "common", "nothing new", "going on everywhere", with orgies going on in basements, attics, podiums, rooms, parking lots, you name it. Living out their imagination and hatred here, people do ..................

• stillajwexelder
    stillajwexelder

err - I was chairman of the JC that was involved with one one wife swapping ring - it is not innuendo - it is true - please believe me

• FlyingHighNow
    FlyingHighNow

None of my guys ever wanted to swap me.

• caliber
    caliber
    None of my guys ever wanted to swap me

Don't you know the one 50 is good for two 25 's ? ~Cal

• FlyingHighNow
    FlyingHighNow

Cal, they just didn't want to share me with anyone, not that I ever asked them to.

• caliber
    caliber

I would feel the same way .. ~Cal

• megawatt
    megawatt

TheOldHippie said:

"If there is ONE thread up for winning the "number one unverified wild gossip thread of the year" - this is the one. All of a sudden, everyone "knows" this is "common", "nothing new", "going on everywhere", with orgies going on in basements, attics, podiums, rooms, parking lots, you name it. Living out their imagination and hatred here, people do .................."

Welp, be glad your time in as JW was uneventful or boring, or whatever you wanna call it. But let me tell ya', knowing what I know now, I CAN look back at it as a "good time". But at the moment, as a devout jw, it screwed me up mentally. Dealing with JC's and feeling like POS and having the fear of possibly being slated for destruction for a few "unholy" or "unclean" acts, fucks with one mentally and don't wish that on anyone.

But of course, these unverifiable "stories" are wildly fabricated as most experiences that many post on here @ jwd dealing with molestation, rape, lack of love, shunning, ill treatment within the congregation, conditional friends, and the list goes on and on. :rolleyes:

[sarcasm]Yup-It's all based on hatred....[/sarcasm]

• Gregor
    Gregor

Mega, that was a very interesting post! I read it twice and but I am still not clear on what you are saying.. There may be some wild gossip being retold, but I feel I am correct in my first hand knowledge, based on many years as JC involved JW elder, that sexual indulgence stories of many flavors are very likely to be true.

But I am fuzzy as to where you are coming from? I would be interested to have a clearer picture of your current mental status re: the WTB&TS?

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit