#1 reason they go in service...be honest!..........

by oompa 45 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• bonnzo
    bonnzo

oompa.......so you CAN gradumalate frum da theocrapic misery skool! thats how ya' do it!

• mustang
    mustang

Oompa:

I take that as compliment

As I am not "malum in se" (inherently evil): I rise to the occasion

After the 12 hour-Year Publisher, the next step is the Submarine Publisher; these are only seen @ Memorial and perhaps CO visits.

Working your way out the door: Now that wasn't hard, was it

Those with lots of family left inside need to consider the JW Laity Class (tm); it will let them keep ties longer

Mustang

• oompa
    oompa

ya bonnzo...you can do it man!....just start asking LOTS of tough questions....ask questions at meetings (god they hate that).....and right after their stupid answer, or the elder having to be embarrassed and say, "i'll get back to you on that".....you jump up and go back to library for rest of the meeting doing research...on the computer if they have one....I drove my elders freakin nuts!....one finally asked me to stop researching so much in the library during the meetings...I said I thought that was what it was there for and I had to do it when I had the question cause that is how my brain works, and why is it a problem anyway?....he said it was "making some of the brothers uncomfortable" (ya right...THEM!).....I said "TOUGHTITTY!.....I am not makng a sound in the back room of the hall and if I wanna look somethng up, I'm gonna look somethings up!"......they never mentioned it again....................oompa

right after that i think i got my diploma!

• LongHairGal
    LongHairGal

I believe the No. 1 reason they are required to go out in service is that it is a VISIBLE yardstick by which they can be judged by everybody else. It is an indication of their 'zeal' or 'loyalty', etc., etc.

I think the other reasons about preaching, saving others and themselves are secondary.

LHG

• sf
    sf

The TRUE answer is that they do it strictly for the Reward of The Golden Carrot.

Any other answer is NOT honest.

But E for Effort oompa!

sKally

• Reefton Jack
    Reefton Jack

Longhairgal is onto it.
    In the JW world, the sole indicator of a person's level of spirituality is the number in that column marked "Hours" on the Monthly Report slip.

Jack.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit