I Caused a Complete Seen at the Bookstudy Tonight...

by cognac 59 Replies latest jw friends

• Cheetos
    Cheetos

So did I one time:

I remember once back in 1994 after my massive brain injury this stupid ass brother and so called friend and step father of my daughter, would not call on me I would raise my hand over and over and over again and I was setter right next to him on the couch in his home. So after he said the closing prayer I quickly asked him why he did not call on me after repeated arm raising, he said it is because you I could smell smoke on your breath, I had not smoked in at least three days, incidentally I was recuperating from a brain injury that affected my behavior.
    But to make a long story short I smacked him a good one out in his garage after he kept insisting that I had smoked before coming to the study, I guess it was his self righteousness that made me so mad he was a somana bitch.

• wha happened?
    wha happened?

I used to refuse to shake hands in the hall. Sometimes these elders were nose pickers

• justhuman
    justhuman

Shame on you...you don't trust Jehovah and his organization that is urging us not to miss a meeting, only if we have a serious sickness we are excused to miss a meeting. And a serious sickness is having cancer and being at the hospital with chemeotherapy, or having an operation. The rest are only excuses for missing a meeting. The faithfull brother he put Jehovah FIRST in his life and besides having a common cold he came to the meeting. Were is your faith? Instead of praising the brother for being so loyal to Jehoavah's arrangements you walked way from the glorious spiritual food that God's Organization provides you....

• justhuman
    justhuman

Cheers...I was only jocking

• wha happened?
    wha happened?

JHuman, I want u to shake my hand, guess what I was shaking earlier

• betterdaze
    betterdaze

justhuman, your seasoned response is on so on key, you could make me return to meetings.

Thanks for the levity.

~Sue

• Dismembered
    Dismembered

Greetings Cognac,

Just another example of the dumbass "spiritual leaders" watchtower, leaves in charge.

BTW you still go to meetings?

Dismembered

• Witness 007
    Witness 007

I too hate people who come to the meeting and cough and sneeze on the back of my head....just to prove how loyal and spiritual they are. Next week I have the flu....and half the cong. is missing, well done mate. Idiots!

• Black Sheep
    Black Sheep

Take a small spray pump filled with water to the study. One that you can conceal in your hand.

Every time you walk past your victim, sneeze and give him a squirt from the pump.

• free2think
    free2think

Congratulations Cognac on your pregnancy.

And good for you for making a stand, you and your baby are much more improtant.

I have a low immune system too and it used to irk me so much when people came with all their germs. And the acted as if they were special b/c of it.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit