Defence of watchtower society Links

by reniaa 343 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• bennyk
    bennyk

"Scholar" asks:

What Gospel do you preach if you have one, Do you? If you are a Christian then how are you obeying Jesus' command at Mattjew 28:19, 20?

The Gospel of our Lord Christ Jesus promises Believers forgiveness of sin, justification in God's sight, reconciliation with our heavenly Father, and adoption as His sons (bzw. "children"). Please do read the book of Romans. It is this Scriptural Gospel I share with those I meet.

• reniaa
    reniaa

Thank you scholar

for your support it was getting lonely in here.

Hi Outlaw

the apology someone has pasted a few pages back :S but don't ask me which ^^ Why do you let the actions of men (rutherford) stumble you?

hi caliber

your right it the dates did cause hurt and stumbled many but Men make mistakes and so do men-run Orgs. If holy spirit was enough and this is to Mouthy as well, why did the catholics go wrong? the whole history of christianity shows us that being God's faith doesn't guarantee that the leaders won't make mistakes quite the opposite and we see this from Moses downwards.

Many things can be forgiven, moses got arrogant and lost his opportunity to get into the land of plenty and look what happenned to the jews. I can pretty much guarantee any faith run by man while we are in this imperfect state is liable to make mistakes but......there are deal breakers the jews commited one, jesus came to them first and they rejected then killed him thats a biggy.....and for me the catholics commited another deal breaker when they became unevenly yoked with Rome and allowed False triune God worship to pollute their teachings......since then the consequences of this is 33,000 christian faiths and anyone could be chosen except instead of throwing off the mantle of the catholic false teachings they embraced them and So when Jesus does come He'll be looking for the faith of people still viewing his father as God and preparing for armageddon there isn't many to choose from.

hi orangefatcat

you use Aarons staff to support cross usage, well let me take another from the same time it was a snake......

1. Numbers 21:9
      So Moses made a bronze snake and put it up on a pole. Then when anyone was bitten by a snake and looked at the bronze snake, he lived.
    2. 2 Kings 18:4
      He removed the high places, smashed the sacred stones and cut down the Asherah poles. He broke into pieces the bronze snake Moses had made, for up to that time the Israelites had been burning incense to it. (It was called Nehushtan. )
    3. John 3:14

14 Just as Moses lifted up the snake in the desert, so the Son of Man must be lifted up,

4. here it shows moses made a bronze snake put it on a pole and the people had to look at it to be saved from venomous snake bites, it worked but 500 years later it had become a thing of worship and people burned incense to it and so got destroyed this show us the dangers of taking something and making it into an idol and how much Jehovah doesn't want this. It's interesting that jesus compares himself to this snake on a pole! because crosses although they are not poles/stakes have also become idols we burn incense to and jesus would not want this.
        hi mouthy
        as I said above if holy spirit was enough we still wouldn't go wrong and believe wrong things and we do constantly, there would have been no need for paul and the other elders to refine teachings after the outpouring of holy spirit.
        Hi guest with questions
        your questioning the 144.000 well the number is in the bible and the bible does mention annointed, you use a lot of wt quotes but do you think jesus will goto the real israel then? and who do you think are the annointed? it's not an easy question It's one I believe because I do want to stay on earth and have what Jehovah promised Adam. if there is just one group that all just get swept upto heaven that doesn't make sense either because of the mention of a ruling class etc who do they rule?
        hi kenneson
        Will there be more than one? Jesus planted his word and a multitude of christian faiths have sprung forth but is it enough? there is the wise virgins and sheep and goats which suggest not all will get through but it isn't specific as to numbers. you can only have this surety in your faith whatever it is and then you think you are the wise virgin and all else are foolish.
        hi bennyk
        no coherent doctrine? they have grown and change but 1700 years of false worship is a hard shackle to get rid of and won't happen overnight. when I think of no coherency I think of People telling me trinity is a mystery and not to be understood and no one really does.
        thx all :)
        Reniaa
          1. StAnn
            StAnn

Reniaa is beyond help by mere mortals. I'll pray a rosary for her conversion and would ask any other Catholics on this list to join me and to have a Mass said for her. Otherwise, she's hopeless.

StAnn

2. passwordprotected
            passwordprotected

Reniaa says;
            "Thank you scholar for your support it was getting lonely in here.

Are you nuts? This is a forum for EX-JWs! You're clearly an ACTIVE JW, so the fact you've few friends should hardly surprise you.

3. OUTLAW
            OUTLAW

Reniaa..Where a few pages back?..Your the Queen of Cut and Paste..This thread is 12 frigg`n pages long!..It`s unlikely I will find something,that does not exist..Can you save me some time?.........Why would I let Rutherford stumble me?..Reniaa that is lame,even for you.....You write about the WBT$ being against war..I show you "Yesterdays WBT$" tried to cozy up to War leaders..And..Today`s WBT$,is involved with War!!.......What the Hell is Wrong with you Woman?!!..I saved you from Disfellowshipping on another thread!..LOL!!.....I want some Real Answers,not the Crap you just served up.....Please answer my 3 questions!....................Laughing Mutley...OUTLAW

4. Matt_fs
            Matt_fs

Reniaa,

The bible warns us of false prophets. Why does the bible warn us of these prophets if by your reasoning "they are just imperfect men and make mistakes"? Because all humans are imperfect, what is the point of the bible warning us of these false prophets? Do tell!

5. reniaa
            reniaa
            Reniaa..Where a few pages back?..Your the Queen of Cut and Paste..This thread is 12 frigg`n pages long!..It`s unlikely I will find something,that does not exist..Can you save me some time?.........Why would I let Rutherford stumble me?..Reniaa that is lame,even for you.....You write about the WBT$ being against war..I show you "Yesterdays WBT$" tried to cozy up to War leaders..And..Today`s WBT$,is involved with War!!.......What the Hell is Wrong with you Woman?!!..I saved you from Disfellowshipping on another thread!..LOL!!.....I want some Real Answers,not the Crap you just served up.....Please answer my 3 questions!.................... ...OUTLAW

Outlaw your questions are just you trying to stumble me with showing me the org has made mistakes, you already know the answers you just want to get into a wt are evil because they have got accidently into a, b, c, they are also old stuff ackk but if you really want answers go onto topix and ask thirdwitness I think he can cope with loaded questions from you type of debate. http://www.topix.net/forum/religion/jehovahs-witness

6. reniaa
            reniaa
            The bible warns us of false prophets. Why does the bible warn us of these prophets if by your reasoning "they are just imperfect men and make mistakes"? Because all humans are imperfect, what is the point of the bible warning us of these false prophets? Do tell!

It does but if we only measure false prophets on dates then the majority of christian faiths have done this, the older ones have learned to stick their head in the sand but once they were the WT equal on this. 1000 ad was popular for predictions. If you want to try and make wt into a false prophet you'll have to use more evidence than this, unless you aquit other christian faiths because there date naming was so long ago.......One thing I've notice is people on here will bring up paperwork from 19 century on wt onwards but they act like all other faiths are wiped clean by virtue of time.

Reniaa

7. mouthy
            mouthy

Reniaa.This is good bye to you. Your a lost cause for humans !!!!The HOLY SPIRIT should be with Capitals as HE is a force. But just like the JW bible in John 1:1 they demote Jesus to jesus.
            I dont think there is any use my reading your posts because I feel so sorry for you. I wont read any answer you give.So dont bother to answer. But I hope before your kids are adults they see through your blindness

Grace Gough/Mouthy/Granny

8. OUTLAW
            OUTLAW

Reniaa..The WBT$ has made mistakes and continues to knowingly do wrong..You accept that..If you accept that how can you be stumbled?.....Your absolutely fine with the corruption that has gone on and continues to go on,within the WBT$..I don`t have a problem with that..All I want are truthful answers from you.....You continuously start threads and refuse to answer questions to the threads you start..That is not honest!..If you want some credibility on JWD at least be honest..We may not agree with you,but at least be honest about the subject matter at hand..You refuse to do that..You behave in an extremely dishonest way,when there is no need for it.........I have debated 3rd Witness..He is extremely dishonest..AlanF has kicked his ass all over this board..3rd Witness is a Dolt!.......And.....This isn`t 3rd Witness`s Thread..It`s your thread......I have asked you 3 Questions on your thread..You have already proved you are beyond stumbling,by a corrupt organization the WBT$.....So..Simply answer my 3Questions honestly.....Don`t send me off to find an Apology that is`nt there..Don`t answer a Question with a Question..And..Don`t ignore my question......Are you capable of that?..................Please answer my 3 Questions.........................Laughing Mutley...OUTLAW

Share this

Google+
          Pinterest
          Reddit