Seriously....Do You Think Obama Will Get Whacked?

by minimus 35 Replies latest jw friends

• minimus
    minimus

I believe this President will be dogged by anyone that is angry that he got elected President. Those on conservative radio are ALREADY looking for his IMPEACHMENT!!! Talk about sore losers!

Unfortunately, there are nuts everywhere.

• caliber
    caliber

To even discuss this subject gives" pea brain " people ideas ! ~~Cal

• ex-nj-jw
    ex-nj-jw

Sorry greenhornet - but those large see through sheilds were just that and not teleprompters He's not blind sheesh!

WTwizzard - I truely don't even read most of your replies because I'd need a decoder to understand what the heck you are trying to say, not sure why i didn't skip this one. Just more idiocy from you!

nj

• sir82
    sir82
    He bought your votes based on false promisses and lies.

News flash for Tophat: all politicians (even John McCain! horrors!) lie. None of them are able to deliver every promise, even the ones they legitimately hope to make.

One votes (or at least should vote) for a candidate (for whatever office) based on his/her abilities, judgment, experience, ideals, and character. If your vote is guided solely by campaign promises, you will be sorely disappointed every time.

Is Obama the savior of the world? No. Will he accomplish everything he promised? No. Anyone who thinks so is naive at best, if not downright stupid.

Are Obama / Biden more qualified and better able to lead the nation than McCain / Palin?

You betcha!

• Tatiana
    Tatiana
    yes there were very THICK shields all around the edge of the platform he spoke on and I was VERY relieved to see them! They do as much for the POPE for gods sake....

When I got to Grant Park I was very also relieved to see the bullet-proof glass. I looked around at all those thousands of people, and then up to the skyscrapers with all the windows all around the park, and I got very paranoid. My older son did not want me to go to the celebration. He was terrified someone would try something and all hell would break loose. But, the security was all over the place. Although I always said...it won't be the meth heads or the rednecks that I'll worry about. It will be the ones who have real power and the inside moves.

• keyser soze
    keyser soze
    I sincerely hope NOT...I want him in office long enough to let all you Zombies see him for what he is.....He bought your votes based on false promisses and lies. Just like the wts did to all of us. He is a fake and full of himself.

I'm glad that's a higher priority for you than a man's life, tophat. That tells us all we need to know about you.

• beksbks
    beksbks

Isn't' she something Keyser? Don't you just wish you could sit in her warm cozy kitchen chatting with her while she whips up a nice apple pie?

• skeeter1
    skeeter1

IF anyone is SO STUPID as to try to even scratch Obama....they will not even make it to the trial. That' old Chinese proverb, "He who seeks revenge, had better build two graves."

Skeeter

• Witness 007
    Witness 007

If anything happens to Obama Australia promises to launch a full on Nuclear attack on the United States.....as soon as we get some Nuclear weapons....we have no plans for this in the next 100 years...but if we do, watch it! We have a large army of....Boy scouts and Surf life savers.

• Tatiana
    Tatiana
    If anything happens to Obama Australia promises to launch a full on Nuclear attack on the United States.....as soon as we get some Nuclear weapons....we have no plans for this in the next 100 years...but if we do, watch it! We have a large army of....Boy scouts and Surf life savers.

Hmmm.....Australia sounds better and better every day.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit