Seriously....Do You Think Obama Will Get Whacked?

by minimus 35 Replies latest jw friends

• Brother Apostate
    Brother Apostate

There will be attempts.

There already have been.

Will they succeed?

I Hope not.

BA

• IP_SEC
    IP_SEC

Not as long as he plays ball with the shadow government.

• purplesofa
    purplesofa

This has been on the news here in Arkansas

http://arkansasmatters.com/content/fulltext/news/?cid=135721

3:50 p.m. - Arkansas Man Linked to Plot to kill Obama Monday, Oct 27, 2008 @03:50pm CST

Daniel Cowart, 20, of Bells, Tennessee, and Paul Schlesselman, 18, of West Helena, AR were charged Friday with making threats against a presidential candidate, illegal possession of a sawed-off shotgun and conspiracy to rob a gun store.

Jim Cavanaugh, special agent in charge of the Nashville ATF field office, said the two men sought to go on a national killing spree that included an unnamed African-American school, with Obama as their final target.

The two planned to shoot 88 black people and decapitate another 14, he added. The numbers 88 and 14 are symbolic in the white supremacist community.

“They said that would be their last, final act — that they would attempt to kill Sen. Obama,” Cavanaugh said. “They didn’t believe they would be able to do it, but that they would get killed trying.” The two men were arrested in Crockett County, Tennessee, and have already made a court appearance.

The plot unraveled when one of the men was arrested on other charges and in the course of interviews he revealed plans for the plot.

According to court records, the pair discussed robbing a gun shop in order to gather weapons and ammunition to use in a "killing spree."

<< Back

• greenhornet
    greenhornet

Did anyone else notice the two bullet proof panels he stood between last night?

nj

Those are not bullet proof panels. They are teleprompters.

• TopHat
    TopHat

I sincerely hope NOT...I want him in office long enough to let all you Zombies see him for what he is.....He bought your votes based on false promisses and lies. Just like the wts did to all of us. He is a fake and full of himself.

• Hortensia
    Hortensia

it's shocking to live in a world where that is an automatic fear. What a terrible thing that would be. Anyone insane enough to be considering it is hopefully too stupid to carry it out. Something else to be afraid of...

• LovesDubs
    LovesDubs

yes there were very THICK shields all around the edge of the platform he spoke on and I was VERY relieved to see them! They do as much for the POPE for gods sake....

Im sure ALL involved realize the crack pots out there and will protect our President. The end of hand shaking and baby kissing has come for Obama...and thats fine.

He is pretty much sequestered from here on out.

• eyeslice
    eyeslice

I hope not.

I think that the repercussions would be unthinkable. If it were an extremist Muslim fundamentalist group then the situation in the Middle East would become very serious indeed. If it were from a 'white supremacist' group, then the situation in homeland America would become uncontrollable.

• Witness 007
    Witness 007

This would destroy America's reputation in the world's view....even if it was a "lone gunman nutjob.....America has had about thirty assisination atemps/kills while say Australia has had one political rival killed it our history....this was big news at the time.

• WTWizard
    WTWizard

I would rather see the guy impeached--for attempting to sabotage the free market system and undermining the constitution. And then let him survive in the free market. That would get the job done better--either he would have to become a value creator or starve.

The way things are going, I would not be at all surprised. We have too many idiots that would kill him just because he is black or trying to gain equal rights, just like the one that killed Martin Luther King. Killing them accomplishes nothing--removing them from power upon their abuse of it, and then putting them in the free market, would do much more. And ensure that the next leader is going to uphold individual rights, under threat of also being removed.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit