Seriously....Do You Think Obama Will Get Whacked?

by minimus 35 Replies latest jw friends

Despite the obvious, that I don't want it to happen because it would be a horrible thing, I don't want it to happen because I want the American people to see him for what he truly is and for them to make sure he doesn't get re-elected. Just like Jimmy Carter

Jimmy Carter was a far better president than the turd who's floated in the Oval Office for the last 8 years. I'm glad we finally flushed the toilet; Bushturd stank up the house!

• Hortensia
    Hortensia

yeah

• justhuman
    justhuman

As long as he follows(pappet on a string) the instructions of the real rullers of U.S. then he will be just fine...other wise...

• Mary
    Mary
    The more important question is, will an attempt be made on his life because of his skin color or because of his position?

It'll most likely be because of his skin colour. It's already come to light that some white supremists wanted to knock him off (along with murdering something like 88 black kids at a school with plans to decapitate some of them---sick bastards). The only reason it wasn't carried out was due to very poor planning. Unfortunately, the next group of supremists might be alot better organized. I hope to god Obama's got better security than what JFK had.

• blondie
    blondie

Mary, security around the President was much different in 1963. There is much tighter security and more sophisticated technology.

• Hortensia
    Hortensia

referring to my previous message, yeah, I think Australia sounds pretty good. I was shocked to go back and realize it could be read as "Yeah I think Obama will be attacked." Have to watch out for those one word answer. I wish him all the best in the world!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit