...What did you Do?...

by OUTLAW 32 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

What did you do with your new WBT$ Tract:"Would you like to Know the Truth?"??.....I tossed mine in the Garbage Can!!..Rubbish Bin..Now the Garbage Can has a Stomach Ache!..LOL!!..........................Laughing Mutley...OUTLAW

• asilentone
    asilentone

It is a blessing that I do not get the tract since I live in the gated community.

• mrsjones5
    mrsjones5

The last tract was left stuffed in my front door...maybe the jw fairy will do it again with the current tract.

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

Asilentone..A gate did`nt help me much..LOL!!..........................Mrs.Jones..We`ve got a "Beer Fairy" here up on the mountain..It leaves Beer in my Fridge!!..LOL!!...............................Laughing Mutley...OUTLAW

• yknot
    yknot

Mines are still in the car.....but will be placed in various parts of the territory in the next week....

I personally prefer to leave them on the edges of open trash cans....but will also utilize lided recepticals as well.....

I will also be driving out to our furtherest territories with a few pioneer friends.....and we plan on leaving a few tracts on the way to the mall!

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

Ynot..Your a good woman!..LOL!!..I take it your trapped for the moment in the JW`s..Sometimes it takes time to get out,without doing harm to yourself or your family..Good Luck!!........................Laughing Mutley...OUTLAW

• Slappy
    Slappy

Paper airplane...it got hijacked though...and crashed and burned...lots of smoke...

What can I say...I got bored...

slappy

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

Slappy..That`s hilarious!..I wish I would have thought that up..LOL!!..I just tossed mine in the garbage can..You destroyed yours way cooler,than I destroyed mine!..LOL!!..Fighter Plane..............................Laughing Mutley...OUTLAW

• crazyblondeb
    crazyblondeb

*puting*

I don't get one. Mom is scared I'll use it for "apostate" stuff. When I told her it was too late, i had already

seen it, she wasn't too happy. Not that I cared.

• asilentone
    asilentone

If I get one, I would probably put it in the paper shredder!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit