...What did you Do?...

by OUTLAW 32 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

Crazyblondedeb..Your mom is afraid to give you a Tract..LOL!!Thats crazy.....What did the P/O say to her?.."Here are 100 tract`s.Don`t deliver one,to anyone your afraid of?!..LOL!!...................................Asilentone..A shredder is a lot more creative than what I did..So far..Slappy has us all beat for imaginative ways to destroy the New Tract!..LOL!!...........................Laughing Mutley...OUTLAW

• JWdaughter
    JWdaughter

My mom destroys all literature as soon as she is done with it. With the CD now, she has no desire to keep it around for ammo:) Of course, I have never stolen or used her stupid magazines. Anything interesting is on here before the magazine servant sees it!

She is shunning me now, probably for the rest of her life, so she doesn't have to hide it anymore.

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

JWDaughter..JW`s hiding and or destroying literature,so we don`t get it..LOL!!...........If your mom is shunning you,she can`t mess with your life..My mom was always causing problems.....................Laughing Mutley...OUTLAW

• Homerovah the Almighty
    Homerovah the Almighty

Lets just say I saved some toilet paper that day

The hemorrhoids didn't like it much but it was worth it

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

Homerovah..You and Slappy are tied for creative WBT$ Tract Destruction..You better hope the ink didn`t transfer..You could have.."Would you like to Know the Truth?" Smeared across your ass!!..LOL!!.......................... Laughing Mutley...OUTLAW

• Honesty
    Honesty

Jay Dub Ya's don't work my street because it is a goat pen and haven for opposers so I will not be the recipient of their propaganda.

• White Dove
    White Dove

Now *this* would be the perfect time to use some baneful magick and put a hex on those silly pieces of paper (then save on TP). A double whammy!

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

Honesty..If JW`s are desperate enough to come into the wilderness and all the way up my mountain..You,just might get a WBT$ Tract!..A goat pen is easier to find,than my Ranch!..LOL!!.......................Laughing Mutley...OUTLAW

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

White Dove..Your gonna Hex the Tract,then give it a Bum Kiss?!..LOL!!!!............................Laughing Mutley...OUTLAW

• Honesty
    Honesty

Outlaw, all my neighbors are fully armed and loaded with enough information off this board to cause any spiritually mature JW pause and think about the manure they spew out of their mouths and bookbags.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit