...What did you Do?...

by OUTLAW 32 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• White Dove
    White Dove

Outlaw,

Yes, YES! Oh, that reminds me of another thing I could do with it...

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

Honesty..Wow!..I like your neighbour`s!..LOL!!..........................White Dove..I`m afraid to ask..Laughing Mutley...OUTLAW

• watson
    watson

My "t'aint" is stained.

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

Watson..Do you have an English Translation for your post?.................................Laughing Mutley...OUTLAW

• watson
    watson

LOL...you ain't heard of the t'aint?

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

Watson..I`m in the middle of frigg`n no where..All I hear is the donkey on the next Ranch over..Hee-Haw! Hee-Haw!..Day and Frigg`n night!..That sucker is annoying..I would be grateful for him to come up with a "t`aint"..What ever that is..LOL!!.....What does it mean?.."Shoot the Frigg`n Donkey next ranch over?"..LOL!!................. Laughing Mutley...OUTLAW

• watson
    watson

http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=T'aint

Definition #2, if you please.

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

Watson..Thats funny..LOL!! Never heard that before.....I`m gonna aim just above that Donkey`s "t`aint",and boot him in the nut`s!.....Now I can use "t`aint" in a sentence!..Clever........................Laughing Mutley...OUTLAW

• watson
    watson

Of all the people on JWD, I have faith that you will make the most of this new discovery, LOL.

• Slappy
    Slappy

That is quite possibly the most hilarious discussion I have been witness to in a very very long time.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit