Any "Born Again" Christians here?

by sacolton 108 Replies latest jw friends

• sacolton
    sacolton

Would like to see how many have accepted Jesus Christ as the ONLY way, truth and life.

• lovelylil
    lovelylil

Yes. Born again in Christ 5 years ago. Peace, Lilly

• BurnTheShips
    BurnTheShips

I have accepted Jesus Christ as my Lord and God. He is the Way the Truth and the Life. He makes the Father known. He is the answer. All that are saved are saved by and through Him.

Pax

BTS

• aniron
    aniron

YES!

• sacolton
    sacolton

I gotta tell you ... reading these responses makes my eyes get teary.

Peace in Christ.

• snowbird
    snowbird

Yours truly, born of the Holy Spirit, delivered from bondage to the WT, looking forward to the blessed day when we meet our Lord face-to-face!

O Happy Day

Sylvia

• lnunya
    lnunya

Absolutely, even though I didn't understand at the time what was happening. The Lord baptized me in the Holy Spirit, placed me in the body of Christ and revealed the Father to me following a time of intense self-examination that resulted in earth shattering repentance.

• snowbird
    snowbird

I Can Only Imagine by Mercy Me resonates poignantly with my hope. That's exactly how I feel about the the revelation of Jesus of Nazareth.

Sylvia

• seek2find
    seek2find

Count me in! My situation is like Paul spoke of at Philippians 3:8 and I agree wholeheartedly with his words. This is the message in the song by 3rd day called "Nothing Compares". If you're not familiar with it bring it up on youtube. It's great especially the live version. seek2find

• wobble
    wobble

I guess I'm on the journey there, I don,t feel yet that I am free enough of the fifty-eight years I have spent in the WT hell.

I feel I need a cleansing period before I really can be born again,but in true faith I do beleive that the Lord Jesus is the only way,and the truth and the life. I also feel,since reading Gods word without watchtower goggles on that He is my brother,the brother and friend I have never had in this life, I FEEL his great love,and yet feel unworthy to receive it fully.

But I pray that soon all creation will praise Him.

God bless you all'

Love

Wobble

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit