Any "Born Again" Christians here?

by sacolton 108 Replies latest jw friends

• snowbird
    snowbird
    I FEEL his great love,and yet feel unworthy to receive it fully.

Greater love has no man than Jesus. This is a very personal love that is difficult to comprehend, yet the Light continues to shine in the darkness.

The WT has done a good job of blinding many to this reality.

Sylvia

• Deputy Dog
    Deputy Dog

I was choosen in Christ before the foundation of the world.

• undercover
    undercover
    have accepted Jesus Christ as the ONLY way, truth and life.

So, I have to ask...is anyone who is not "born again" uable to find truth or life?

• snowbird
    snowbird
    So, I have to ask...is anyone who is not "born again" uable to find truth or life?

No, truth and life are open to all.

Some choose now, others later.

Let the one who has an ear, hear.

Peace and love.

Sylvia

• Country Girl
    Country Girl

Reborn, again, happily in the blood of Jesus. There is no man/world government/religion I have to go to. I have only one accounting and that is jesus.

CG

• yknot
    yknot

Question.....

Can't you just be a Christian, do you have to be 'born-again' as a label?

I consider myself a Christian. I actually started off (read- formed my faith and opinions of faith) in a KH that placed allegiance to Christ over the WTS. Does someone raised a Christian need to be 'born again' or has that already happened when they accepted Christ in their heart?

Yknot .......of the never researched the born-again aspect.

• BurnTheShips
    BurnTheShips

Some, such as those damaged by a cult, are psychologically and emotionally incapable of choosing now.

Mercy and love cover a multitude of shortcomings and sins.

BTS

• undercover
    undercover

No, truth and life are open to all.

Explain this a little, please...

some choose now, others later. Choose what?

If I read between the lines properly I see the implication that one can accept Jesus later thus gaining truth and life. Is this correct? What if one never accepts Jesus? Can one still find truth and life?

• CHILD
    CHILD

I'm still unlearning all of lies and half-truths taught by the Watchtower. I've been attending church for over a year. Were any of you rebaptized in the church you attend?

• sacolton
    sacolton

I don't think being re-baptised is a requirement. Yes, I did consider it since the Watchtower baptises in the name of the Father, Son and the Spirit-directed Organization (not the Holy Spirit).

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit