Jesus tells kiddies not to play wih penis' or vulvas?

by lovelylil 53 Replies latest watchtower child-abuse

• JWdaughter
    JWdaughter

Wow-did the earlier books talk so much about demons and how to make them happy? That was a little sick, even leaving out the genital explanation. Was that in the earlier(pink) book that I was given around 1970ish? I only ask since my mom LOVED the term 'vulva' and I now assume it was WT approved word for girl parts. And yes, I see my 'girl' or 'female' doctor. Who is a male and laughs because he is often called that:)

• DoomVoyager
    DoomVoyager
    Wow-did the earlier books talk so much about demons and how to make them happy? That was a little sick, even leaving out the genital explanation. Was that in the earlier(pink) book that I was given around 1970ish? I only ask since my mom LOVED the term 'vulva' and I now assume it was WT approved word for girl parts. And yes, I see my 'girl' or 'female' doctor. Who is a male and laughs because he is often called that:)

No - as far as I recall the Learn from the Great Teacher book is only about 5 years old, and is a current placement item!

• mrsjones5
    mrsjones5

I know I'm late in this game but I don't think the title is right or that the watchtower has it right but I guess that's because they only know about playing with their penises. Girls don't play with their vulvas (well most don't at first - that kind of play requires certain vegetables or toys ), they play with their clitoris, a lovely little organ with a whole lot of nerve endings. It's easier to get to anyway.

Josie

• dinah
    dinah

Now Mrs. Jones, The WT isn't going to teach little girls they have a clitoris. Not gonna tell little boys about them either. Once they get older, it would make them miss hours of field circus, which would make the demons (and the girls) very happy.

• mrsjones5
    mrsjones5

I suppose you're right. We can't have happy demons or girls.

• dinah
    dinah

Good catch, kz

• civicsi00
    civicsi00

Wow, this is crazy but this weekend I was cleaning up around the house and I found my copy of this book. I hadn't read through any of it since I got it so I decided to flip through it. I also stumbled onto this page about the "making demons happy" part and I was seriously shocked.

That sort of language should NEVER be found in a children's book, especially a book that's supposed to focus on Jesus. It's disturbing to think that there are J-Dubs out there reading this book to their kids and see nothing wrong with it. What disturbs me the most is the extreme to which they have taken to outlaw masturbation: Now they're trying to tell kids that it would "make demons happy" if they touch themselves, a topic that was not covered in the Bible.

This book came out in about 2003, right? They must have been trying to cover their a$$es since the pedophile scandal was becoming public.

• mrsjones5
    mrsjones5
    Wow, no wonder most JW marriages have problems. The guy has no idea about the clitoris!

Oh those poor women!

• mary stewart
    mary stewart

"For example, the demons like it when a boy and a girl play with each other’s penis or vulva. We don’t want to make the demons happy, do we?— --wow, that is creepy beyond words."-- UGH! imagine an old elder saying that. they're PERVERTS!!

• lovelylil
    lovelylil

Child sexual abuse and the covering up of pedophiles in the WT will be addressed tonight during the conference call Rick Fearon posted here;

http://www.jehovahs-witness.com/6/167117/1.ashx

Bill Bowen of Silentlambs is a guest speaker. The book "listening to the great teacher" released in 2003 will also be discussed. Please join in you will not want to miss this important information.

Peace, Lilly

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit