Jesus tells kiddies not to play wih penis' or vulvas?

by lovelylil 53 Replies latest watchtower child-abuse

• lovelylil
    lovelylil

scarred,

What a great point you made! The WT by printing this article is placing the blame on the children and also the parents. If something happens now they can say the kid should have known better or that the parent should have studied the book with the kid. This is typical, blame the rank and file for all that goes wrong. Yet THEY are the ones that are hiding the molestors to protect their image. White washed graves, that is what they are!

Thanks again for your input. Lilly

• Scarred for life
    Scarred for life

Yes, this is very, very typical and has been for at least 5 decades. I KNOW how they think. It comes from the top. Everything is about blaming the rank and file and making them feel guilty and worthless. That's how they keep the organization going. It's mental abuse and oppression.

• lovelylil
    lovelylil

I just found out thanks to silentlambs that pages 59 - 60 are not the only pages that contain graphic language about molestation. Here is the link to their website and additional pages that were in the book;

http://www.silentlambs.org/GreatTeacherbook.htm

• Texasgurl
    Texasgurl

Yes, I am 37 and read this book a LOT as a child. Mostly the "sex" parts of it, I was very curious. During our family bible study when my own children were little and we read this together, I was sickened. It was NOT the way I wanted to describe anything to my kids. I did NOT want them to feel bad about themselves like I did. They did not read the book as I had as a child though, so hopefully they won't be as scarred. As an adult, I still have a hard time with my own sexuality. This book was given to me as a young child as if it was a "kids bible" and a way to guide me through my young life. My fiance wishes I never read the book. You can heal a wound, but the scarring that was left for me had me tormented through my young life. I HATE this book and what it did to one of the most normal parts of my growing up, or what should have been......I know, I need therapy! Good to talk about it though. I still have that original book from when I was a young girl. I should burn it hah? Then again, maybe I should keep the sick book as proof of how screwed up this religion is! Texasgurl

• WTWizard
    WTWizard

This is not the sort of discussion that you want with children that are well before puberty. You want that discussion when they reach the age where they are likely to start experimenting, though it doesn't hurt to start earlier (with vaguer terms than that). Yet, the Washtowel Slaveholdery has something against mature people watching movies with strong sexual content.

And it goes without saying that the pedophiles should not be allowed in the congregation without some means of warning children and their parents about them. Who knows what they are going to do next--and what appalls me is that people are not allowed to spread true gossip (this person had a known record of such offenses, which should be public information) to allow parents and children the chance to act accordingly.

Is that where the money goes?

• 1914BS
    1914BS

is this for real?

Today some young boys and girls have sex relations, but this is wrong for them. The Bible talks about the male "genital organ," or penis. (Leviticus 15:1-3) The female genital parts are called the vulva. Jehovah created these parts of the body for a special purpose that should be enjoyed only by married people. It makes the demons happy when people do things that are forbidden by Jehovah. For example, the demons like it when a boy and a girl play with each other’s penis or vulva. We don’t want to make the demons happy, do we?—

What is wrong with some innocent play.

• inkling
    inkling
    For example, the demons like it when a boy and a girl play with each other’s penis or vulva. We don’t want to make the demons happy, do we?—

wow, that is creepy beyond words.

• VM44
    VM44
    We don’t want to make the demons happy, do we?

The person who wrote that is a moronic idiot!

• verystupid77
    verystupid77

The same thing is happing in my hall Lilly I could of wirtten your post. It makes me sick

• Farkel
    Farkel

I don't know whick is more wacky, the WTS on the Bible:

1 And Jehovah continued to speak to Moses and Aaron, saying: 2 “Speak to the sons of Israel, and YOU must say to them, ‘In case any man has a running discharge occur from his genital organ, his discharge is unclean. 3 And this will become his uncleanness by his discharge: Whether his genital organ has flowed with a running discharge or his genital organ is obstructed from his running discharge, it is his uncleanness.

Mmmmmmmm. So if a guy has a running discharge from his genital organ, it is unclean, but if a guy has no running discharge because it is blocked from discharge, he is unclean.

Discharge = unclean

No Discharge = unclean

Well, THAT makes perfect sense! Why didn't the Bible just say, "If a man has a running discharge, he has the Clap, and there won't be a cure for it for another three thousand five hundred years. So he's not only unclean, he's screwed."

Farkel

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit