Jesus tells kiddies not to play wih penis' or vulvas?

by lovelylil 53 Replies latest watchtower child-abuse

• sir82
    sir82

Brilliant. As if JW kids aren't going to grow up with a warped sense of sexuality anyway...now they've got to throw demons into the mix.

How many 18-year-old brides, a few years from now, are going to be freaking out on their wedding night, worried that the demons are hanging around watching?

• yknot
    yknot

Here is a quick cut and paste......

Today some young boys and girls have sex relations, but this
    is wrong for them. The Bible talks about the male "genital
    organ," or penis. (Leviticus 15:l-3) The female genital parts
    are called the vulva. Jehovah created these parts of the body
    for a special purpose that should be enjoyed only by married
    people. It makes the demons happy when people do things that
    are forbidden by Jehovah. For example, the demons like it when
    a boy and a girl play with each other's penis or vulva. We don't
    want to make the demons happy, do we?-

• funkyderek
    funkyderek
    Today some young boys and girls have sex relations, but this is wrong for them. The Bible talks about the male "genital organ," or penis. (Leviticus 15:1-3) The female genital parts are called the vulva. Jehovah created these parts of the body for a special purpose that should be enjoyed only by married people. It makes the demons happy when people do things that are forbidden by Jehovah. For example, the demons like it when a boy and a girl play with each other’s penis or vulva. We don’t want to make the demons happy, do we?—

Yikes! Imagine this in the family study. "Timmy, why don't you look up the scripture cited and read it out?"

1 And Jehovah continued to speak to Moses and Aaron, saying: 2 “Speak to the sons of Israel, and YOU must say to them, ‘In case any man has a running discharge occur from his genital organ, his discharge is unclean. 3 And this will become his uncleanness by his discharge: Whether his genital organ has flowed with a running discharge or his genital organ is obstructed from his running discharge, it is his uncleanness.

"Daddy, what's a running discharge?"

• Mickey mouse
    Mickey mouse

Ugh, that is so sick. Especially the part about the demons. I believe they are mentioned to implant a phobia of being watched by demons (or ceiling cat) whilst masturbating.

Then we have the audacity to graphically discuss the rights and wrongs of oral sex during a WT study with under 5's present. Sick

• DoomVoyager
    DoomVoyager

Whoa, holy sheiss, when lester posted that I thought it was just a pervese joke on his part. That filth is actually printed in there? Holy f***, what great way to turn your kid into a warped pervert when he grows up. Tell him demons are watching when he plays with his willy!

• yknot
    yknot

As a survivor of the Young People Ask Vol 1 ........

I vowed never to allow my children to be 'raised' by WTS publications.

A responsible parent discerns the material their child is exposed too and chooses what is allowed.

• lovelylil
    lovelylil

Thanks everyone for your comments so far.

A good point was raised which is that JWs need to make sure THEY are being responsible for thier own kids and what they are exposed too. The thing is you are brainwashed to believe that the organization is from God and therefore you can trust whatever publication they give you to instruct your children.

Even when some are comfronted with what is wrong with a publication like this, probably cognitive disodance keeps them from reacting appropriately. That is why someone like my husband who was usually a balanced person would also call this book "a loving provision". It does not dawn on these people that it is just wrong and that the motives are not well meaning.

Also as a parent myself, and a person who was molested as a child, I understand the importance of teaching your children to keep thier private areas private and tell someone if they are made to feel uncomfortable but never would I think it is appropriate to use such graphic language for children under 10 as this book does. Only a sick person would deem this appropriate.

Also, a great point was raised about associating demons with touching of private parts. (probably masturbation). Imagine how screwed up mentally these kids will be by this association? Most of us understand masturbation to be a normal part of adolesence and not something that will scar us forever. To even have a small child believe they are demonized if they do it, or that demons are watching can cause lots of damage.

This really brings back some old feelings I had on this topic and I think I am going to find a way to get this information out to more people.

For the JW lurkers on this board, you need to wake up to the fact that your kids are in real danger in the organization. And you need to be careful not to give up your common sense and leave the parenting of your children up to an evil publishing empire, with a sick and twisted mind.

Lilly

• kurtbethel
    kurtbethel

This is no surprise. Those religious groups that have problems with sexual use of children and rampant promiscuity operate by sexualizing a child at a young age. One of the methods of grooming a child for molestation is to get them to be sexually aware at a level not appropriate for their age. This book, the YPA and study about oral sex indicate that the WT is systematic about grooming children to be sexual. The inner circle of the religion can claim they teach against these sexual practices, while at the same time there is use of the children they groomed sexually for ritualistic purposes. Then they can guilt those children and the parents into keeping quiet. It appears that the molestation problem is systemic and by design.

• AudeSapere
    AudeSapere
    Lil wrote: Also, a great point was raised about associating demons with touching of private parts. (probably masturbation). Imagine how screwed up mentally these kids will be by this association? Most of us understand masturbation to be a normal part of adolesence and not something that will scar us forever. To even have a small child believe they are demonized if they do it, or that demons are watching can cause lots of damage.

I was afraid of demons even long after going inactive. I was in my late 30's before I began to stop worrying about demons watching me - and taking illicit vicarious delight.

Your highlighting this info has been helpful for me as I had sort of put this thought aside for a bit. But makes alot of sense to me. Thanks.

-Aude.

• Scarred for life
    Scarred for life

Yes, this is a very sick organization and it has been for a very long time. It's like EVERYTHING is about sex. And it's all talked about right in front of children. It's so disrespectful of children and SO WRONG.

I think they're trying to put the responsibliely of sexual abuse on to the children now. The children should KNOW that they shouldn't let anyone touch their genitals because IT"S IN THE LITERATURE!

Sexual abuse begins in the Kingdom Hall and continues at the assemblies and is reinforced by the WT and AWAKE!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit