What TV Shows Do You Think Are Overrated or Simply Not That Good?

by minimus 41 Replies latest jw friends

• daniel-p
    daniel-p

All of them.

• minimus
    minimus

Lawrence Welk Show

Community Audition

MASH

Biggest Loser

Baseball

• Leolaia
    Leolaia

I accidentally caught Chuck last night and thought, "What is this poorly written and acted crap?" I googled it, thinking it was one of the new series, and found that it had been around since last year and had won an Emmy award. I looked through the Wikipedia article to find that the award was actually in "stunt coordination". I guess that makes better sense. Maybe I shouldn't judge on the basis of a single episode, but it looked pretty lame-o to me.

MadTV should seriously be put out of its misery. It was great until 2002 or 2003, then got pretty lame with a few isolated moments of brilliance, but then last year it skinned, filleted, roasted, ate, and then excreted the shark.

• minimus
    minimus

Cops

Deal or No Deal

Punk'd

That 70's Show (after the 2nd season)

• Witness 007
    Witness 007

CSI .....then there was CSI Miami.......then CSI Mexico..........CSI Burmuda Triangle......CSI Old Folks home.........ENOUGH it's the same dam show!

• shamus100
    shamus100

How about Law and Order, Witness007. OMFG! How many were there?

• Witness 007
    Witness 007

Then CSI on the Moon......CSI Underwater.......CSI Journey to the centre of the earth.......ENOUGH I say, it's the same crap different town!

• minimus
    minimus

I do love Law and Order SVU.....great ensemble cast!

The other Law and Order's are getting confusing.

• Witness 007
    Witness 007

Shamus don't get me started on crapy Law and Order.....then Law and Order Special Victims Unit....Then Law and Order Lost and found unit...Law and Order Mail Order brides unit, common people switch it off!

• minimus
    minimus

I thought Seinfeld was ok but not great.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit