Ladies, What kind of flowers do you like to receive from your guy?

by asilentone 34 Replies latest social relationships

• asilentone
  • StAnn
    StAnn

Fresh cut, live, from a florist. Not cheapies from the grocery store, not a potted plant, fresh cut arrangements, professionally done from a florist in a pretty container. They should be in my favorite colors and, oh yeah, I really like botanicals, too.

Specific enough?

StAnn

• sass_my_frass
    sass_my_frass

Tulips, roses, lisianthus. The later also have the advantage of lasting for weeks.

• asilentone
    asilentone

bttt

• junctions-wife
    junctions-wife

you mean men actually do that? jk

sunflowers

amanda

• yknot
    yknot

Daisies...

Wildflowers (hand picked by beau...yes florist in my area sell wildflower bouquets)

Gardenias

Stargazer lilies

Jasmine nicely wrapped in a bunch

hyacinths

Peony ('Lady Liberty', Gay Paree, 'Raspberry Sundae)

Erlicheer Daffodils

If the moment is right I also like single roses (red, pink, white, or yellow)...... but be prepared to do a little tango!

this all said....if my husband brought home flowers (other then ones pick impromptu while on an outing) I would wonder what he did wrong? Our relationship was never the flower giving kind.... for our first date I got a matching dishtowel set....(cuz I inspire domesticity in an otherwise restless and commitment phobic fellow)

• mrsjones5
    mrsjones5

Tulips

• Nosferatu
    Nosferatu

I don't buy women flowers. Not sure what you're aiming for, but flowers don't impress because they're not a "thoughtful" gift. If you actually use your imagination and get her something unique that reflects your relationship with her, she'll appreciate it more than some crappy flowers.

If you're dating a woman you've just met, don't get her anything. Your winning personality and great attitude should be enough.

• Hope4Others
    Hope4Others

If I get flowers, I love Red Roses always....even just one!

Cheers
    Hope4others

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

Ladies love Red Rose`s!!!!!!!..Rose 3..................Laughing Mutley...OUTLAW

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit